Dangerous Dog Breeds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was being discussed on this one because of her spreading misinformation about xl bullies, she doesn’t have her own thread.

Yes it sucks to read negative things about yourself but if you put yourself out there for public discussion, people aren’t always going to agree with your stance nor do they have to. This is a thread about dangerous dogs and she has tried to downplay the fact that xl bullies have been responsible for more attacks in the UK than any other dog in recent years. I think these people are more upset that they can’t control the narrative over here like they can on TikTok by deleting and blocking comments.
I thought so. Just saw her say ‘a whole 50 pages of meee, I’m famous’ when in fact it’s probably less than 100 comments.

It always makes me laugh that these people call out trolls when something is said that disagrees with them. Also, how she changed the narrative to it being said we hope her dogs attack her or a friend. I’m pretty sure no one here would have said that or meant it in that way. More likely said that we hope her dogs DON’T attack someone despite them displaying some concerning behaviour at times

Reactions: 9
I thought so. Just saw her say ‘a whole 50 pages of meee, I’m famous’ when in fact it’s probably less than 100 comments.

It always makes me laugh that these people call out trolls when something is said that disagrees with them. Also, how she changed the narrative to it being said we hope her dogs attack her or a friend. I’m pretty sure no one here would have said that or meant it in that way. More likely said that we hope her dogs DON’T attack someone despite them displaying some concerning behaviour at times
You’re right, she’s barely a footnote in the thread. Anybody who’s followed her little link to Tattle will see that she’s blowing it out of proportion for attention. She is just one example of the kind of people who are defending this breed of dog. There are many others out there.

It’s also not trolling to disagree with anything she’s said - no one here is inboxing her or harassing her, just pointing out that she isn’t an expert on dog behaviour just because she has them.

I don’t wish an attack on her, I wouldn’t wish something like that on my worst enemy especially after seeing the awful video circulating of poor Ian Price being savagely mauled to death by xl bullies. What a horrible way to die :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’re right, she’s barely a footnote in the thread. Anybody who’s followed her little link to Tattle will see that she’s blowing it out of proportion for attention. She is just one example of the kind of people who are defending this breed of dog. There are many others out there.

It’s also not trolling to disagree with anything she’s said - no one here is inboxing her or harassing her, just pointing out that she isn’t an expert on dog behaviour just because she has them.

I don’t wish an attack on her, I wouldn’t wish something like that on my worst enemy especially after seeing the awful video circulating of poor Ian Price being savagely mauled to death by xl bullies. What a horrible way to die :(
Exactly, a fair few of us in this thread have voiced concern that those dogs could turn at any moment, the way they are cooped up and obviously bred to be what they are. We are observers who think she ought to sleep with one eye open because of the possibility, not that we actually wish it. She should be wary of them. But I'm afraid she seems quite dim and I find dim idiots' only comeback to any criticism is "your just jealous, babezzzzz". Well, each to their own I guess. I sleep well at night knowing there's no attack dogs in my house that could flip like so many of their breed have proven to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I don’t wish an attack on her, I wouldn’t wish something like that on my worst enemy especially after seeing the awful video circulating of poor Ian Price being savagely mauled to death by xl bullies.
I didn't see that video, it terrifies me. But iv heard its beyond comprehension.
I came on this thread, not because of her, but because I'm terrified of them, And wondered if there would be any way of protceting yourself from them if ever faced with one.
Seeing more and more XLs in the news mauling people to death is really scary. The fact is that there have been so many horrific attacks, and it does make you wonder why. It must be the breed surely?
I don't want her to be attacked, of course not,if anything im worried for her safety. Il say this for her, at least she muzzles them in public, I bet not all do.
I love dogs but these scare the tit out of me, the harm they can inflict is another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm just catching up on this thread, so she has 2 bullies in a flat?
Im lucky I have a big garden and a field near me so I can have a collie, but 2 massive dogs in a flat, really not fair on the dogs and she really comes across as such a chav! You put yourself on social media, you need to accept other opinions.

Reactions: 16
And again she won't actually address the question asked very often which is 'why did you choose to get an XL bully over any other breed?'

Because the truthful answer is they want a status dog and they're too thick-headed to think of a plausible cover up answer.

• Heart
1000011445.png

Seen someone with XL Bully's on tiktok, these are the muzzles she uses, surely not good enough, barely a muzzle?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

My friend sent me this earlier, I'm not sure whether I can link directly to this news outlet.
This line finished me off 😂

“We are appealing for anyone with that kind of property to get in touch by emailing me at [email protected].”

Yeah sure you and your 8 “boisterous” XL dogs can move into my house. Said no landlord ever. Christ imagine these moving next door to you though

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No such thing as a surprise litter if the animals have always been in your possession. No surprise animals breed when they are left unneutered.

Another trait of shite irresponsible animal owners is, of course, exactly that, then acting as if the resulting baby animals are a resource (sell them), or instantly someone else's problem (abandon them in the street or a box or bag somewhere to die or be picked up by a rescue who will bear all costs), or just allow them to overrun the house, which again eventually becomes someone else's problem as all hoards (objects, animals, children) do when finally discovered after a stench, a death or a fire etc)

If you can't afford to have your pet neutered, you should not be in the possession of a pet. Of course, in most cases they can afford it, they just don't want to spend the money on x when they would prefer y.

No such thing as a surprise litter if the animals have always been in your possession. No surprise animals breed when they are left unneutered.

Another trait of shite irresponsible animal owners is, of course, exactly that, then acting as if the resulting baby animals are a resource (sell them), or instantly someone else's problem (abandon them in the street or a box or bag somewhere to die or be picked up by a rescue who will bear all costs).

If you can't afford to have your pet neutered, you should not be in the possession of a pet. Of course, in most cases they can afford it, they just don't want to spend the money on x when they would prefer y.
If you read the story, they rescued a female bully just before the ban that turned out to be pregnant.

Reactions: 1
Yeah they should've got spay/abort. But also they could've rehomed them still. As long as they found new homes before the new year and paperwork was done they could've kept them until old enough to go to their new homes. They were born December so they would've had to find homes quickly but I'm sure even if only a few found homes before the new year, they wouldn't then have been stuck with all of them
---
Also going to be a nightmare for them if they develop littermate syndrome

Reactions: 3
I see I got a personalised video 😂😂

They are all right I am just jealous. No way can I compete with that dancing 😂😂

• Haha
Also going to be a nightmare for them if they develop littermate syndrome
Seems they already have:

“Our lives are dominated by the dogs and it’s very stressful because they are so demanding to care for. I am trying to train them, and individually it works, but as soon as they get together they revert to their boisterous behaviour."

And then of course in the same breath say “They are very playful and fun characters, and not aggressive towards us."

Typical XL bully owners - they're harmless little saints when they need to be, and then desperately running them out of house and home when they think they can get a handout for it.

• Angry
  • Sick
New thread:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.