Dangerous Dog Breeds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bullies for example, they’re just massive babies. They don’t really do nothing. They don’t have anything in them.”

Don't worry about all the fatal XL Bully attacks guys, Daniella says they’re fine! It’s not like they were literally breed to fight and kill or anything…

Reactions: 4
“Bullies for example, they’re just massive babies. They don’t really do nothing. They don’t have anything in them.”

Don't worry about all the fatal XL Bully attacks guys, Daniella says they’re fine! It’s not like they were literally breed to fight and kill or anything…

She's like the stereotypical idiot in the classroom that we all once knew. Dumb as a box of rocks but with huge confidence of their assertions. Those dogs are an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 17
She's like the stereotypical idiot in the classroom that we all once knew. Dumb as a box of rocks but with huge confidence of their assertions. Those dogs are an accident waiting to happen.
And these disgraces act like we can't see through their pathetic little acts. These are status dogs and nothing more. They don't give a hoot about the safety of their family, their children, or others. They want a dog that makes them look tough. Nothing else.

There is simply no other logical explanation - want a big dog? Get a Newfoundland. Want an energetic dog to run around with the kids? Get a Collie or a Whippet. Want a smart dog? Get a Poodle. Want an all-round family friendly dog? Get a Labrador.

Reactions: 14
Busted 😂😂😂

IMG_6201.jpeg

IMG_6202.jpeg
IMG_6203.jpeg
IMG_6204.jpeg
IMG_6205.jpeg
IMG_6206.jpeg
IMG_6207.jpeg
IMG_6208.jpeg
IMG_6209.jpeg
IMG_6210.jpeg
IMG_6211.jpeg
IMG_6212.jpeg
IMG_6213.jpeg

IMG_6214.jpeg

---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
IMG_6216.jpeg

IMG_6217.jpeg

IMG_6218.jpeg
IMG_6219.jpeg

Seems like the criticism is not just on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is a five minute video on TikTok responding to all our complaints 😂 (too large to upload here).
---
IMG_6228.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, it’s because we’re all jealous 😐
Why is it trash always thinks the rest of the world is jealous of their trashy lives? Or at least, tries to convince us they totally think that? Like who is jealous of her living in that crappy little flat with two smelly ugly beasts and dressing up in what looks like market stall fashions?

Darlings, if you are a thing, people already know. You only need to announce it constantly and belligerently when you damn well know you are not the thing, will never be the things and absolutely nobody perceives you as the thing.

But she doesn't care what anyone thinks. That's why she reads Tattle post by post. Obviously.

Imagine being the age she is and acting like a 14 year old playground thug. Come round yer house and beat ya up cos IMMA BAD witch INNIT. HALF NIGERIAN INNIT (am I supposed to be scared of Nigerians for some specific reason?). What an embarrassing underclass slapper. Complete with gross doggy props.

Which are going to eat her face sooner or later.

Hopefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m glad her dogs bring her joy and I wouldn’t wish a dog attack on anyone
The boy one looks quite calm but I don’t know how she can post videos of the other, which looks more like a pitbull, literally yawning constantly, always licking lips and doing the ear thing then say she’s not reactive. I’d be more wary of that one

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m confused, has she got her own page or just being discussed on this one between other comments about dogs?

I’m confused, has she got her own page or just being discussed on this one between other comments about dogs?
She was being discussed on this one because of her spreading misinformation about xl bullies, she doesn’t have her own thread.

Yes it sucks to read negative things about yourself but if you put yourself out there for public discussion, people aren’t always going to agree with your stance nor do they have to. This is a thread about dangerous dogs and she has tried to downplay the fact that xl bullies have been responsible for more attacks in the UK than any other dog in recent years. I think these people are more upset that they can’t control the narrative over here like they can on TikTok by deleting and blocking comments.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.