Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Fox is an arrogant ghoul. I know her from Galway days when she thought she ran the Galway Races. Insufferable, materialistic and very very fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not at all surprised to hear that.. you could get that vibe from the intreo right through.

Reactions: 4
Is it just extremely rushed or is it just me ?
They aren't finished dancing and Jennifer is rushing them over.... it just feels mile a minute
I think in previous years they had a group dance opening number and then it would be either the men or the women dancing on the first night but they were split up. I guess maybe they cut back an episode so they all had to dance. Did anyone else notice anytime any brand was mentioned e.g. Tesco and M & M's Jennifer had to say theree ae other shops as well so they (RTE) would not be accused of giving free advertising to a particular brand.
---
I haven't seen it but I think the comments on Salome are accurate, she is gorgeous , amazing body, and by far the best female dancer on it.

I think the reason she keeps getting young fit male partners is that she would walk if she got an old dud.

Did Laura Fox dance last night ?
Yea everyone danced

Reactions: 1
Must be cut backs & budget tight. Thats why they were all rushed off after dancing.

Reactions: 2
Must be cut backs & budget tight. Thats why they were all rushed off after dancing.
Definite cutbacks. In previous years, only half danced the first episode, and half the second.
They are saving the cost of making one less episode in the series.

Not related to DWTS, but what else was a victim to the cutbacks was the carols on Christmas Eve. Normally there is a really nice program from a castle or historic building where they do all the carols. None this year, I was actually really upset, I loved watching that for an hour of peace on Christmas Eve

Reactions: 2
Definite cutbacks. In previous years, only half danced the first episode, and half the second.
They are saving the cost of making one less episode in the series.

Not related to DWTS, but what else was a victim to the cutbacks was the carols on Christmas Eve. Normally there is a really nice program from a castle or historic building where they do all the carols. None this year, I was actually really upset, I loved watching that for an hour of peace on Christmas Eve
Shame they wouldn't cull the national embarrassment that is Mrs Brown's Boys 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Last year's dwts cost 6million so there has to be cutbacks this year, no facials for the judges on Sunday afternoons

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.