Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Salome and don't get why they always give her young, fit partners who can dance when the other female dancers don't get the same treatment at all. Can't they have stuck her with Rory Cowan then we'd see how good she really is?

Reactions: 4
OMG, I ADORE Salome! She fascinates me, I can never take my eyes off her. In my opinion she's by far the best pro dancer DWTS has ever had!

Reactions: 14
OMG, I ADORE Salome! She fascinates me, I can never take my eyes off her. In my opinion she's by far the best pro dancer DWTS has ever had!
Agree! I’m surprised she hasn’t moved on to the English one tbh

Reactions: 1
I don't like Salome and don't get why they always give her young, fit partners who can dance when the other female dancers don't get the same treatment at all. Can't they have stuck her with Rory Cowan then we'd see how good she really is?
Salome is easily the best pro dancer on it

Reactions: 3
Is it just extremely rushed or is it just me ?
They aren't finished dancing and Jennifer is rushing them over.... it just feels mile a minute

Reactions: 3
Emily Barker must be relieved that she quit otherwise she'd have been with Rory. Did he dance at all in that Charleston? Feel sorry for the new girl with him.

It seems like quite a few of the others have potential. I'm guessing it was rushed since they had all 11 celebs in the same show, the first few years it was split at the start.

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen it but I think the comments on Salome are accurate, she is gorgeous , amazing body, and by far the best female dancer on it.

I think the reason she keeps getting young fit male partners is that she would walk if she got an old dud.

Did Laura Fox dance last night ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.