Dancing with the Stars Ireland #2 RTÉ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, I suspect there will be tears for both Salome & Denys behind the scenes as their respective partnerships this year were very much their big chance at the win.

Reactions: 2
Rosanna messed up big time in her twirls. River dance part was brill I thought

Reactions: 1
I am happy for Jason. I think he explained his disability very well to the public, without being like woe is woe is me. He got on with it every week, without looking for sympathy.

I could not take to David at all!!!

Reactions: 9
Salome has been in the final twice but never won.
Shame that's surely the last we will see of her, the best dancer by far to have been on this.

I don't watch the UK one, can any regular viewers of that tell us whether there are dancers better than Salome on it ?

Reactions: 4
I do enjoy it but the same people every year, the person who’s out first like Rory, the news presenter, Tresa manion or Eileen dunne. The lanky blogger, so sue or Rosanna. Usually a love island contestant. Tiktoker, kneevo is mad to get on the next one.
Miriam and Rosanna plonked in the middle of the screen last time, no1 else could get a look in

You can add retired sports person to that list. Similar to SCD its no longer the best dancer who wins its the publics favourite who wins. I do feel if Jason had been partnered with someone else I dont think he would have reached the final. Karen is so outspoken and has that loud personality, she has been in the show from day one so knows what works and what doesnt.

I didnt see the final. It sounds like Jason was good value for the win , from what I read.
I just can't see how him and Karen could be better than Salome and partner, but then again I havent watched it in a while

Seen this today, it was quiet interesting that he was just dropped. And tadhg Fleming was also confirmed and nothing came of that either, Assuming he was dropped aswel!!
2 from fair city was abit much this yr!

Tadhgs wife is pregnant so I'm assuming he pulled out instead of being dropped

Reactions: 3
Yes but she has a little while before she is due
Maybe she was afraid of the strictly curse 😂 he’d have had to move to Dublin for a period of time I don’t think I’d have fancied my partner moving away when I was pregnant, she could be having a terrible pregnancy who knows

Tadhgs wife is pregnant so I'm assuming he pulled out instead of being dropped
I think with the rte money scandal, they changed and picked more rte persons this yr. Eileen dunne, 2 x fair city, Laura fox , plus doireann and Jenny both on rte 2fm currently
Tadhg hasn't had much on the past 12 months, promotion wise etc. I think he would have done it to earn the money and promote himself more for future work. Theres not much coming his way these days
Or else he could have just had a quick message saying he changed his mind, with his wife being pregnant and the move to Dublin would have been too much.
I think myself he was dropped, and that's why he's never spoken or mentioned the show once. And he would have been Great!!! Energetic dancer and strong contender. James kavanagh didn't say he was dropped until the show was over

Reactions: 5
Who was the second fair city star?
Rory Cowan. Bosco in the shop. Not sure If hes there at the moment he was recently. Googled it, says Hes been there on/off in fair city since 2019

Reactions: 1