Dancing with the Stars Ireland #2 RTÉ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who do we think will take the trophy? Unfortunately I think it will be very smug Laura Fox.
As someone else pointed out to me, a lot of radio/RTE "stars" have won it in the past, Carl Mullan, Mairead Ronan, Lottie Ryan, Aoibhin Garrihy..... 4/6 series so far.

Reactions: 5
Lottie winning was still the biggest rig for me. She was in the bottom doing that dance off at least 2-3 times and then to win? Doubtful.

Reactions: 13
Why did Suzanne Jackson refer to herself as a finalist? She definetly didn’t make the final. Maybe a semi final..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blu deserves to win it but must say Laura is smug and has huge support in galway. Have to admit she is gorgeous looking girl. Salome is jaw dropping good I can’t see RTÉ holding on to her for another year she is too good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I could see that blindfolded dance clinching it for Jason.
Same, fair play to them to be fair. Is he the best dancer there? No. But people keep forgetting he's visually impared so that like, adds another layer of brilliance to what they do. And to be fair to Karen, she has done an incredible job with him and probably deserves the win.

Reactions: 13