Dancing with the Stars Ireland #2 RTÉ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d start the new thread ahead of tonight’s episode.

No vote out tonight but Karen and Kylie are both sick and won’t partake. I wonder if anyone else will drop off.

Reactions: 4
David from wild youth also really sick but will perform.. and prob spread whatevers going to the remaining few who haven’t gotten it yet 😂

Is it just me that thinks Laura is way too much all over her dance partner touchy feeling for someone in a nine year relationship . See her insta story there earlier 🤯

Reactions: 4
I think it was the only year there wasn’t but before that it was quite consistent
---
Poor Davy coming out on his lonesome.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
My friend’s husband is competing - the sprinter. She’s not too happy about it, but then she’s never been delighted with any of the public parts of his job.

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something with Rosanna? She was stiff as a board !! They all blowing smoke up her arse.
I am rooting for her btw, just don't think she was as amazing as they made out !

Reactions: 2
Catching up here and Doireanns outfit is awful. The sleeve is really annoying me too it's like a puff sleeve which looks strange when it's one sided. Also she's so squinty when Jen is talking. Did she learn that in Billy Barry?

Final note, her face is super shiny in comparisons to Jens 😂 also like another poster said way too much highlighter on for TV I think

Reactions: 5
It's a pity the professional dancer John isn't in it this year, always liked him. He must have been since it started until now

Reactions: 3