Dancing On Ice 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that felt very rushed at the end and Stephen said the wrong name as he said congratulations to Ryan and Vanessa instead of Ryan and Amani.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rightly so, easily the best skater, as always the public vote for who they recognise more easily.
Stephen gave the game away, moving towards Miles and Vanessa and putting a sympathetic arm on Miles before Holly called the winner.
Yeah that was odd from Stephen. Why did he do that?

Reactions: 6
There was virtually zero excitement/reaction from anyone to Ryan's win as well. And Stephen couldn't even get Amani's name right.

Epic fail, wah-wah.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that was odd from Stephen. Why did he do that?
I am only guessing- Holly was beside Ryan & Amani so instead of 4 of them being on one side - Stephen moved & there were 3 each side- trophy in middle ( may be the baileys talking 🥃)

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see the point in them talking to Karen and Dan about Greg. They asked Dan what exactly happened and he said Greg got an injury and went to hospital, but we already knew that lol

Reactions: 5
I didn’t see the point in them talking to Karen and Dan about Greg. They asked Dan what exactly happened and he said Greg got an injury and went to hospital, but we already knew that lol
Where there’s a blame - there’s a claim🤣 lawyers have them silenced probably🤫

Reactions: 3
I just hope this season puts a stop to Vanessa’s favouritism when being partnered up with celebrities. I’ve seen a lot of news articles about it following Miles’ defeat last night- I don’t think it’s something ITV can get away with much longer. At the very least they need to be fairer like they are with Mark for example - he’s had a mixed bag of natural skaters like Adele and some who weren’t so good.

Reactions: 7
I like Ryan! But it'll make his ego even bigger now he's won DOI 🤣 Miles should have won!!!! Roll on next year.. anyone got any guesses to the celebs who will go on?

Reactions: 3
I just hope this season puts a stop to Vanessa’s favouritism when being partnered up with celebrities. I’ve seen a lot of news articles about it following Miles’ defeat last night- I don’t think it’s something ITV can get away with much longer. At the very least they need to be fairer like they are with Mark for example - he’s had a mixed bag of natural skaters like Adele and some who weren’t so good.
They seem to want Vanessa to keep returning so turn a blind eye to the thought that she may not be a good teacher to an older celebrity with no experience.
Has she ever actually become an item with any of her partners?

Roll on next year.. anyone got any guesses to the celebs who will go on?
I wonder will they find it harder to get celebrities to enter, year by year. There's been quite a few injuries over the years.

This year, Stephen from Gogglebox sustained a broken ankle, and now Greg with an injury serious enough to have had to withdraw from the final.

I think it’s so funny how this series only made it to 23 pages on 1 thread on here, you wouldn’t believe it was a prime time slot on ITV1

Reactions: 11
They seem to want Vanessa to keep returning so turn a blind eye to the thought that she may not be a good teacher to an older celebrity with no experience.
Has she ever actually become an item with any of her partners?
She was with Joey Essex last year, don’t think it lasted long though, dunno about any others

Greg Rutherford is really stretching out his injury story isn’t he? Bloody hell it’s a slow drip feeder

Reactions: 2