Dance Moms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Niece is obsessed with this show. She's now training in dance herself. She met the teacher from the show when she came to London and said she was actually very nice.

Reactions: 2
She met the teacher from the show when she came to London and said she was actually very nice.
I think I saw Abby was touring around the UK and Ireland. I’m glad your niece had a positive experience and I would like to think she is great deal nicer than portrayed on the show. Perhaps her health issues and that stint in jail humbled her?

I think I saw Abby was touring around the UK and Ireland. I’m glad your niece had a positive experience and I would like to think she is great deal nicer than portrayed on the show. Perhaps her health issues and that stint in jail humbled her?
Oh I didn't know she was in jail lol, I just watched bits when my Niece visited and then she told me about meeting her and showed me the pics. My Niece now goes to a professional dance school and does shows just like on the TV show. I suppose Abby would have to act nice to kids coming to see her.

Reactions: 1
I think if you watch the early seasons it’s more real, the producers wanted more fights and extreme behaviour.
abby wouldn’t have stayed in business if she acted like that 24/7, in the earlier episodes she was good to most of the girls and did try to teach lessons.
Nia different style of dance as lyrical wasn’t her sting suit, regardless of mommy’s opinion, the bring in your own diy dress episode was my favourite.

I see some of the girls have good together and are working on something that at coming in 2024.

Looks like it was Kendall, Kalani, Paige, Brooke, JOJo and Chloe

Reactions: 5
I see some of the girls have good together and are working on something that at coming in 2024.

Looks like it was Kendall, Kalani, Paige, Brooke, JOJo and Chloe
The night before they were also with Nia, Maddie and Mackenzie plus Holly and Melissa so I’m hopeful there may be something with them all involved. Though I doubt Maddie would touch anything Dance Moms related with a barge pole!

The night before they were also with Nia, Maddie and Mackenzie plus Holly and Melissa so I’m hopeful there may be something with them all involved. Though I doubt Maddie would touch anything Dance Moms related with a barge pole!
Nia, Maddie and Melissa have said no to the reunion, said they want to leave it in the past to focus on the future.

Abby has so posted a video earlier in the year about money pre jail, hinted at Melissa involvement but can’t speak due to legal reasons.

Nia and Maddie have jobs now, they are still being booked for stuff so it’s a backward step for them atm, Mackenzie is just following mums orders

Nia, Maddie and Melissa have said no to the reunion, said they want to leave it in the past to focus on the future.

Abby has so posted a video earlier in the year about money pre jail, hinted at Melissa involvement but can’t speak due to legal reasons.

Nia and Maddie have jobs now, they are still being booked for stuff so it’s a backward step for them atm, Mackenzie is just following mums orders
How the hell Maddie still has a career after her downright offensive portrayal of a severely autistic girl in that Music film is beyond me 😭

I think she did loose work from this didn’t she?
Does she still speak to Sia?
No she got a partnership with Kate Spade to be the face of their new perfume long after the release and she’s got 2 new films coming up too. She’s still popular on social media too
Not sure on SIA but she’s a dirty groomer

No she got a partnership with Kate Spade to be the face of their new perfume long after the release and she’s got 2 new films coming up too. She’s still popular on social media too
Not sure on SIA but she’s a dirty groomer
Oh wow didn’t know that about the films!

Maddie is also in the remake of West Side Story! Definitely done some massive jobs. Mackenzie’s new song is actually good too, she could potentially get somewhere with her music!

I forgot basically all of them did music at some
point until I randomly had „It‘s Kendall on the track“ stuck in my head lol

• Haha
She was a grown adult she shouldn’t have done it full stop, “sorry” doesn’t cut it when the portrayal was downright taking the piss out of profoundly disabled people😭
No she wasn’t. She was 14/15 when it was filmed.

The person to blame here is Sia, at least Maddie had matured enough to see it wasn’t appropriate.

I’m autistic myself and don’t really appreciate being called “profoundly disabled” either. But I agree that the film took the piss.