Dance Moms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of this while it was on, but recently started watching again on DailyMotion.

If you watched it, who were your favourite Moms/dancers? Favourite moment etc?

Kelly, Christi and Holly carried the show for me.

Reactions: 2
OMG I’m so glad you’ve made this thread, I LOVE dance moms. I actually really liked Nia and Holly and felt they were constantly over looked. Holly always made some great points and wanted fairness. I always felt so sorry for nia, even now she seems to forever feel like the least favourite - she’s on tik tok and I just want to give her so much love!

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched this for years and thought it was hilarious that Abby Lee went to prison!!

I assume she's not still on the show?

Hasn't she had Lymphoma since prison too?

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched this so many times.. recently finished another full watch through.

Nia was my favourite, such a sweet girl and when given the right solo (like the Maya Angelou one) she is really good!!

There’s a YouTube channel that does “dance moms uncovered” as a series and goes through things that really happened and how different dramas in the show, it’s really interesting. The likes of the showcase where Kelly leaves after Paige pulls her solo and Maddie volunteers to do survivor... it was so heavily edited.

I loved JoJo on the show too. Loved that she would stand up and talk for herself!

Season 8 was so obviously fake and staged. It went downhill after the originals left.

Reactions: 7
LOVE this thread! Dance Moms is my go-to binge watching programme!!
I absolutely loved Chloe from the start and still do. She seems just a genuinely lovely girl. I loved Christi too!! Her one liners are classic 😂
Always liked Nia and Holly too.

I really couldn’t stand Melissa towards the end, she was sooo stuck up!!
I’m not a dancer, and the extent of my dance knowledge is Dance Moms 😂 but I honestly never understood the fuss around Maddie. She is obviously very talented and ‘acts’ the part really well but I just never understood why she was soo bigged up on Dance Moms and then when she worked with Sia.

Reactions: 6
LOVE this thread! Dance Moms is my go-to binge watching programme!!
I absolutely loved Chloe from the start and still do. She seems just a genuinely lovely girl. I loved Christi too!! Her one liners are classic 😂
Always liked Nia and Holly too.

I really couldn’t stand Melissa towards the end, she was sooo stuck up!!
I’m not a dancer, and the extent of my dance knowledge is Dance Moms 😂 but I honestly never understood the fuss around Maddie. She is obviously very talented and ‘acts’ the part really well but I just never understood why she was soo bigged up on Dance Moms and then when she worked with Sia.
I loved watching Maddie’s musical theatre or tap, her lyrical was all the same and pretty boring! Chandelier was cool because it was so different and I don’t think any of the other girls could have done it as well as she did but I agree. I follow Mackenzie on tiktok and some of the videos she’s posted with Maddie, i think Kenzie is the better dancer now😂

I forgot I about Vivi and Cathy too!! Absolutely love them😂😂 when she said she cut her finger and “hopes she is well enough to dance” 😭😂😂

I binged Dance Moms so hard when I was younger! I watched to over and over again 😂. Towards the end I got a bit fed up with it but I loved the early days. I had a soft spot for Chloe and Nia like most of you have already said. Kalani was also pretty unproblematic - her mother however, was not 😂. I thought Holly was the most level headed of all the moms. There were honestly SO many other dancers over the years I’ve kinda forgot all of them. Some of the moms were bat tit crazy which made for good entertainment. But my favourite bit was watching their dances at the end.

I think in the first few season, because we’d never seen them dance before, all the dances were so creative and some that really pulled on you heart strings. Then there were some down right inappropriate ones 😂.

I love watching the old dances on yt (haven’t for a long time though). Did you guys have a favourite from solo or group? I always loved Chloes ‘Dream on a star’... no idea why, she just looked so sweet, young and free doing it. Also loved Maddie’s ‘Cry’ solo again she was just so young and sweet.

Last edited:

Bringing back this absolutely iconic scene!
Makes me laugh every time😂
But there’s no wonder most the girls have said they suffer anxiety (to the point of Paige trying to sue Abby)... imagine seeing things like this weekly!

So glad someone made a thread! I loved Dance moms and I've just got around to watched the newest season.

The moms of the newest one were bat tit crazy!

Is the show still on? The last season I watched was when Nia etc went and created their own team. Think Chloe was back and in the team too. And the minis stayed with the Abby Lee dance team. So has there been more seasons after that?

Is the show still on? The last season I watched was when Nia etc went and created their own team. Think Chloe was back and in the team too. And the minis stayed with the Abby Lee dance team. So has there been more seasons after that?
that was season 7. They made a season 8 and only lillianna came back (and ellianna later on) and it’s as a whole new team of juniors

And I loved the British one! Love Jennifer Ellison she produces some amazing dancers.

And I loved the British one! Love Jennifer Ellison she produces some amazing dancers.
I liked the UK one. It wasn’t as dramatic as the Us one.
It’s funny cause the first season, Only big eliyah and little aleah actually danced for Jennifer. All of the others came from different studios. 2nd season they were mostly from her studio and you can tell the difference e

• Heart
Went on Vivi’s insta earlier and she is so different now!! Still dances at CADC and is a really really good tapper

I just started re watching (bored, lockdown) and I just love the drama 🤣

I never thought in a million years that Abby would end up going to prison!

Kalani and Kendall are being dragged to hell and back rn on social media for being Trump supporters 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart