Dance Moms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she wasn’t. She was 14/15 when it was filmed.

The person to blame here is Sia, at least Maddie had matured enough to see it wasn’t appropriate.

I’m autistic myself and don’t really appreciate being called “profoundly disabled” either. But I agree that the film took the piss.
Sorry I am confusing her age when it came out and what age she was when it was filmed. Still at 15 you should know that playing a disabled character in the way she did was wrong?!
Lol I’m autistic too but she was playing a profoundly disabled autistic girl in the film - as you know autism is a spectrum. Not everyone with autism is profoundly disabled ofc - never said that

Maddie was only 14 when she filmed Music. I don’t think it’s fair to blame her, especially given the fact that Sia essentially groomed her since Chandelier. If any of the Zieglers are to blame it’s Melissa for letting another adult take advantage of her daughter.

Reactions: 1
Maddie was only 14 when she filmed Music. I don’t think it’s fair to blame her, especially given the fact that Sia essentially groomed her since Chandelier. If any of the Zieglers are to blame it’s Melissa for letting another adult take advantage of her daughter.
Oh yeh Melissa is an evil one

Where did the groomer comment come from, is there a news article or did Madrid become her mother and just move onto the next victim she found who she can use all there resources and contacts and then drop in the dust.
like mother like daughter, Melissa is a user and the way the girls turned on Abby when she got sent to jail shows they never really cared it was for show