Danandlucy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Lucy’s content. I think she comes across as being really relatable and Harper is so obviously her main priority.

I think Dan comes across as having main character syndrome and he’s clinging on to any form of relevance he can.
It’s odd* that Lucy never tried to maintain any of her own persona online throughout.
If she had been developing her own brand and doing what she’s doing now on her own account even with all the “banter” stuff with Dan, she would’ve built a massive following and be well set for better brand deals now.
He’s retained the old account and is sat on just under a million and she’s on 69k followers.
Difficult to build that more now she’s striking out on her own.

* odd… controlling from Dan / oppressed / constantly put down? Who knows.

Reactions: 4
It’s odd* that Lucy never tried to maintain any of her own persona online throughout.
If she had been developing her own brand and doing what she’s doing now on her own account even with all the “banter” stuff with Dan, she would’ve built a massive following and be well set for better brand deals now.
He’s retained the old account and is sat on just under a million and she’s on 69k followers.
Difficult to build that more now she’s striking out on her own.

* odd… controlling from Dan / oppressed / constantly put down? Who knows.
I agree, Lucy has blossomed (I hate that term but canny think of an alternative) without Dan, which definitely highlights the oddness of their previous relationship.

Reactions: 6
She is posting sensible content and developing her personality online.
He has moved in with those awful Smithyfamily people and the “pranks” are continuing.

Says a lot.

Reactions: 3