Danandlucy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, ‘content creator’ is not a sustainable job for most people. There a few talented people who can make a living but for most it’s not going to pay the bills long term. I don’t know why people share so much, it isn’t safe, especially with kids involved.

Reactions: 6
Poor Lucy in her recent video, no need for him to share so much especially when she asked him not to. I always got the impression he was a spoilt, unfunny bully and her caption looks like I wasn’t far off.

Reactions: 5
Just… what a weird (unsolicited) Q&A from him. Doesn’t address any of the issues with the fans who’ve sided with him filling TikTok with “Lucy caught cheating” type comments and just talks about how great he is.

Weird.

Reactions: 1
Just… what a weird (unsolicited) Q&A from him. Doesn’t address any of the issues with the fans who’ve sided with him filling TikTok with “Lucy caught cheating” type comments and just talks about how great he is.

Weird.
He needs to face the fact he’s not funny and has to get an actual job. He tried. I just find him an angry man most of the time.

The next story after this one is about how his daughter is ‘all that matters’. How can he not see the irony? Wouldn’t he want his daughter to put her happiness over any man?

What an absolute see you next Tuesday.

Attachments

Wonder if Lucy has moved out ? Thought she would have taken Harper with her

I understand he might be upset she’s left him but he really is making a lot of content about how he is (supposedly) the harmed one here…. When he just sounds like a plum.

Reactions: 2
Watched her latest Tiktok in the car and just felt so sad for her. People shouldn't be approaching her when she's with her child to berate her. I hope she's ok & has support x

Reactions: 3
I get the impression from the last few videos that Lucy is thriving - as if she’s only having to focus on one child and not two.
Meanwhile Dan is coming across as more and more desperate for the social media job to continue without having a clue on how to actually do it.

Reactions: 6
He’s trying so hard to come across as being funny and it’s not going very well so far. How people aren’t fed up of him yet I don’t know

Reactions: 4
He’s trying so hard to come across as being funny and it’s not going very well so far. How people aren’t fed up of him yet I don’t know
He’s getting sympathy views at the moment (in my opinion anyway)

I’ve not watched it but Dan is now doing parent hacks so he’s copying ladbaby

Surprised this thread is as dead as it is. I only saw a couple of their videos on my fyp think the first one was the dissolvable bikini and I thought he was vile and quite abusive from that. Then saw her one in the car after she got abused for chucking him.

I’m glad to see her actuality thriving since chucking him. Surprised she even married him tbh. He’s a walking man child red flag.

His recent videos are ridiculously “I’m so hard done by”.
unless their social media profile was incredibly acted, he seemed incredibly OTT.

Lucy is looking really good in her TikTok account. Being able to present herself in videos and not just be the reaction piece to his humiliation stunts suits her

Reactions: 4
I always thought their account was incredibly fake 🤷🏻‍♀️ their “pranks” etc, I never believed it was real

He’s coming across as such a boring bafoon, and now he’s making videos with The Smithy Family! Three insufferable people. Lucy on the other hand, making interesting content, not just relying on harper or others for content, getting deals with Asda and Avon and going to tokfest. Now the latter isn’t my thing at all, but the fact she’s been invited it great. I’m pretty sure she also has a “normal”
job too. To me, this speaks volumes. I’ve always found Dan insufferable, but figured it was all an act and in real life he was ok. However, wouldn’t he be the one invited to these events if that was the case?

I really like Lucy’s content. I think she comes across as being really relatable and Harper is so obviously her main priority.

I think Dan comes across as having main character syndrome and he’s clinging on to any form of relevance he can.