Danandlucy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a while ago that Dan wasn’t on her Instagram anymore. I do like her, I feel like Dan would be hard work to live with. The break up video was on the 15th november and he admits they had commitments to attend together and was dreading it. I’m assuming it was the last post of them together meeting Santa. I think a lot of their wedding was gifted and they had a sponsorship with jewellers so maybe Lucy felt like she had to go through with it? I know that sounds daft, but if was likely a lot of money and she probably couldn’t see a way out! I also haven’t seen their puppies in a while, I hope they haven’t got rid
What breakup video is this?
---
What breakup video is this?
Oh tit I found it, he looks broken

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry but I just can’t see why he chose to post that video two months after he filmed it.

His language in it is sus too, “I’m going to lose my daughter” and “I’m going to have to watch her find someone else”. It’s just giving a manipulative vibe.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I just can’t see why he chose to post that video two months after he filmed it.

His language in it is sus too, “I’m going to lose my daughter” and “I’m going to have to watch her find someone else”. It’s just giving a manipulative vibe.
From her post, saying that friends and family have found out online I got the impression they haven’t told many people in their lives, maybe embarrassment from the short duration of the marriage or because of Christmas or because something happened to cause the breakup, if she has been stopping him from saying anything but that obviously means he couldn’t be posting as normal maybe it’s out of desperation to just have it out in the open, her post reads as it being her decision to keep it quiet so it might have got too much for him

the way he said she said she doesn’t love him anymore, and this being so shortly after the wedding it feels like something must have happened?

Reactions: 5
From her post, saying that friends and family have found out online I got the impression they haven’t told many people in their lives, maybe embarrassment from the short duration of the marriage or because of Christmas or because something happened to cause the breakup, if she has been stopping him from saying anything but that obviously means he couldn’t be posting as normal maybe it’s out of desperation to just have it out in the open, her post reads as it being her decision to keep it quiet so it might have got too much for him

the way he said she said she doesn’t love him anymore, and this being so shortly after the wedding it feels like something must have happened?
I think this too. By her post she's calling the shots.

Glad this has come up here.
At first I thought then mildly amusing but then realised it was just repeating the same “bants” again. And again. And again.

But in true clickbait milking it fashion, splitting everything over multiple short videos even after TikTok changed to allow / encourage longer videos.

Full time content creators can just get in the bin.

Reactions: 4
So he posts a video yesterday, which is from 15th November, that they have split up…. She posts today that not all family and friends knew and she’s basically gutted they found out through social media…. But she clearly controls that page too…to add her post today! I’m so confused by it all… all down their page there is posts of them up until 4 days ago,(standard prank) acting the way they always have done! Anyone else as confused as me?

I’m assuming they had contracts to fulfill so still did the videos. Presumably close family and friends knew, but maybe extended family didn’t. I agree, it’s very odd

Given the TikTok also points to a “Lucy & Harper” account and it has screenshots of her IG… I’d suspect it’s him on their joint TikTok.

After not seeing them for months, I’ve had so many of their old videos appear in my feed today. Even though the upload date on them clearly shows sometime last year all the comments are (idiots) going “wait, is this new?”

Reactions: 2
Just watched her wedding speech on Tik tok, really unfunny and did not age well. I’m not a fan of him but she’s full of herself too.

His most recent video diary on Facebook is awful. She made me want to give up on myself, is what he says. He gave up on himself by becoming obsessed with being an influencer, unfunny one at that.

Why is he posting it to their joint channel? She's clearly not happy about it from her instagram post last week. Nor would I be.

Reactions: 2
Someone posted his latest video to TikTok and the comments were all blaming Lucy, alleging she must have another man because there’s not other possible explanation to her leaving him.

I know we don’t know what’s happened behind the scenes, but it seemed clear from their videos that Lucy was doing most of the “chores” around the house and carrying the mental load. Most sane people would also have a breaking limit when it comes to the “pranks” and it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s attempted to put boundaries in place and he’s completely disrespected them.

I just hate how quick people are to blame the woman.

Reactions: 8
So he’s posted a video diary from Nov 29th and thanks people for their support.
Unless it’s going to be 6 weeks of retrospectively posting moping videos until he catches up & perks up, what’s the point of backdating it all?

So he’s posted a video diary from Nov 29th and thanks people for their support.
Unless it’s going to be 6 weeks of retrospectively posting moping videos until he catches up & perks up, what’s the point of backdating it all?
Because he’s a narcissist knob, I think

Lucy has put up an Instagram post having to ask people not to come up to her in public and act in an abusive way towards her in front of Harper, because they’re upset she’s ended the relationship with Dan.

In the caption she’s written “being unable to cope any longer in a relationship that on top of taking care of a home and a young child, demanded more than any partner or wife should ever have to deal with alone”. She also mentions feeling like she had to walk on egg shells in her own home.

I think this is a classic tale of the woman in the relationship carrying the mental load, doing the majority of the housework and having to deal with an adult man’s tantrums. Even out of the relationship she’s having to deal with his tantrums because he’s posting videos crying about the split - even after she’s asked for it to be private.

Reactions: 7
Lucy has put up an Instagram post having to ask people not to come up to her in public and act in an abusive way towards her in front of Harper, because they’re upset she’s ended the relationship with Dan.

In the caption she’s written “being unable to cope any longer in a relationship that on top of taking care of a home and a young child, demanded more than any partner or wife should ever have to deal with alone”. She also mentions feeling like she had to walk on egg shells in her own home.

I think this is a classic tale of the woman in the relationship carrying the mental load, doing the majority of the housework and having to deal with an adult man’s tantrums. Even out of the relationship she’s having to deal with his tantrums because he’s posting videos crying about the split - even after she’s asked for it to be private.
That video was so hard to watch, you can tell she’s struggling with how to handle this and the “fans” are making it so much harder, interesting that Dan hasn’t bothered to come on and ask people to be respectful following that, especially when she’s clearly doing this to help protect Harper, knowing how insane some people act towards people they “know” online he should be more concerned about his daughters safety

He should not of posted those videos... these influencers use social media to bait so much sympathy but don't realise the impact it has on others. Poor Lucy.

Reactions: 5
He’s a dick who has effectively lashed out at her through the post break up videos he released.

The problem Lucy now has is that whilst content creators might play out exaggerated versions of their lives online for the views, it’s such a more personal and internal insight to them than a traditional celebrity / actor would offer.
Especially with these two, there is so little left unshared that their “fans” will have delusions that they can interact with them on a friendship level in person.

which invites people to offer their opinion…

They all just need to delete their accounts and live in the real world, this isn't a real job its a fad and when it ends so will the money look at Bebo and MySpace.