Danandlucy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to really enjoy their content, full of laughs and silly pranks.

Then it went to pranks that are way over the mark.

Then this weekends revaluation is that they are now scraping moving their content to subscriptions. No doubt due to the backlash from their many followers.

It takes a special type of person/people to make a name for yourselves on tiktok to then decide that the very people that gave you that support and grew your page should now be expected to pay for it.

Thats one hell of an ego.

What's other people's thoughts?

They use to live on my fyp but thankfully I don't see them much anymore. Way to staged content for me plus just not funny. Now they have both left their normal jobs they need to make as much money as possible. I really can't see them still be able to make money out of social media in 5 years time.

Reactions: 1
I used to watch them in the first lockdown where they just seemed like a normal couple having a bit of a laugh (although can’t say I ever found them overly funny!) but now they’re just another pair of boring sell-out beggars... booooring.

Reactions: 2
I really can't see them still be able to make money out of social media in 5 years time.
Totally agree. I think that's why they wanted to start charging subscriptions. Their follower numbers haven't really gone up much in the last 6-9 months.

There're losing their place now. People have just got bored of what they do, especially when it's mostly rehash of what they've done before.

This is the problem when you give up well jobs to do it full time. Tiktok is not built for that. They need to become vlogers on YouTube as that's where the money is these days and even then you need to be something special to get a big following so you can make a living from it.

I used to watch them in the first lockdown where they just seemed like a normal couple having a bit of a laugh (although can’t say I ever found them overly funny!) but now they’re just another pair of boring sell-out beggars... booooring.
Actually surprised they haven't gone down the merchandise road yet tbh.

Imagine thinking your that good you can charge people for a 3 minute video of pranking 🤦‍♂️

A couple on tik tok. So lots of pranks. I used to really like them but like many others it's all so staged now.. what's your opinions?

A couple on tik tok. So lots of pranks. I used to really like them but like many others it's all so staged now.. what's your opinions?
I used to watch them ages ago on youtube but havbt watched for ages and unfollowed them on tiktok as they annoy me haha

I used to watch them. Their new video on tiktok pranking with a puppy.. can anyone remember when they actually had a dog and rehomed it?

Been looking for a thread for them. Did anyone see his story today where he ‘jokingly’ said that he would head butt Lucy? I’m starting to find him quite unfunny and get a vibe he is quite controlling behind the scenes or very unfunny.

Been looking for a thread for them. Did anyone see his story today where he ‘jokingly’ said that he would head butt Lucy? I’m starting to find him quite unfunny and get a vibe he is quite controlling behind the scenes or very unfunny.
He does seem controlling but i thinknits just acting i dont think they come across great

He doesn’t seem controlling to me. Seems funny lol
Have I missed something?