Danae Mercer Ricci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just Danae clarifying that her red lipstick photo from yesterday was all forced and pre-planned and posed - obvs after checking tattle and realising that it had been highlighted that the reflection of the tripod was very clearly visible, and she couldn't play it off as being a candid snap of her taken by the Italian as they enjoyed lunch together! I knew damn well that was a bowl of cold pasta, that she had prepared as a photo prop, and had absolutely no intention of eating. ever predictable, and happily wasting food for the sake of content and a reel. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
"Real life people eating pasta don't look like Instagram people eating pasta." You don't say, Danae! So enlightening. As if none of us could observe our surroundings and see for ourselves. Thankfully Danae is here to let us know!!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she is unbearable. How is she 36. She's acting like she was in a cage all her life and now just discovering the world.

Also, there's no way she ate that pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, once again it's like she's actually promoting these tricks rather than just "exposing" them. Why add "which is a trendy thing right now" re: the lack of space between your upper lip and nose? One more thing to think about when taking a photo!

Is it bad I can't even stand seeing her face anymore? All I see are a phoney smile and completely vacant eyes.

If she admires this pasta eating influencers why is she having a sly dig at them. The cow got caught posing alone with a bowl of untouched pasta and now is justifying it by claiming it's tricks other influencers (that she loves and admires so no hate here) and her job is simply to point it out. She is so infuriating and fake. Wish someone would chuck that pasta at her manic smiling face.

Reactions: 9
What the hell is she talking about?!

She’s really clutching at straws these days. So much back peddling going on when she’s been called out

Reactions: 6
She makes it sound like we should all be concerned about the way we eat pasta… what’s next? The correct way to butter bread for the gram?

Reactions: 7
"Real life people eating pasta don't look like Instagram people eating pasta." You don't say, Danae! So enlightening. As if none of us could observe our surroundings and see for ourselves. Thankfully Danae is here to let us know!!!🙄
almost because the influencers on Instagram "eating" pasta are literally posing with spaghetti - there is no eating involved! real people eating pasta are actually eating the pasta, because it's their dinner - ofc it looks different Danae! hardly a groundbreaking reveal, as if we all thought that the photos on social media were a realistic portrayal of how everyone eats pasta, because obviously every woman changes into a bikini and applies red lipstick prior to sitting down with a bowl of spag bol, and even without a camera present, lifts the fork above her head to bite at the spaghetti dangling down, and then poses between bites with pasta hanging out their mouth, supposedly seductively. just shows how truly desperate she is for content, now the Italian has banned her from exploiting his daughter at every possible opportunity, that she is revealing the shocking truth behind posed photos of people eating pasta - as if the world genuinely thought that those photos were a realistic representative, and were aspiring to look exactly like those photos every time they ate a meal. jfc. 🙄🙄

also the clarification that the meals and food and snacks that Danae poses with so regularly are all for the sake of content and - as predicted - she doesn't actually eat them. such a waste of food! posing with croissants held next to her lips and taking aesthetic photos of meals she is supposedly eating all for the sake of content, yet without actually taking a single bite. 🙄🙄

Wow I’m so glad I found this thread. I’ve followed her for years and really liked her, but since she’s had her baby something felt a bit off. I was really shocked at just how much she was showing her baby online to say that her whole vibe used to be how damaging social media is. I feel like I’ve been enlightened reading through all your posts! I never realised how hypocritical she was

Reactions: 13
also the clarification that the meals and food and snacks that Danae poses with so regularly are all for the sake of content and - as predicted - she doesn't actually eat them. such a waste of food! posing with croissants held next to her lips and taking aesthetic photos of meals she is supposedly eating all for the sake of content, yet without actually taking a single bite. 🙄🙄
Her posing with food but not eating it reminds me a lot of the food blogger Half Baked Harvest, who comes up with these super calorie dense recipes but is clearly experiencing an eating disorder (as discussed on the Foodie Snark subreddit)…
And Danae thinks that she’s doing something to stop women from developing EDs??

Reactions: 2
Did he duck danae 🙄 you're clearly posing
It's probably the tripod again
i thought exactly the same! I wish she would just stop with the "totally natural, candid photo I wasn't even aware was being taken!" despite her very obvious posing! she's learnt from her pasta photo that she needs to be more cautious about concealing her tripod, but it's still clearly a very set up, pre-planned and posed photo! as Danae herself regularly reminds her audience, none of the photos you see on social media reflect reality - including all the photos she shares as content! 🙄

You guys, she blocked me. Lol. I sent her articles (weeks ago) about "Sharenting" and I assume she just read them. Otherwise I have no idea why. It's fine, her profile is public.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys, she blocked me. Lol. I sent her articles (weeks ago) about "Sharenting" and I assume she just read them. Otherwise I have no idea why. It's fine, her profile is public.
Welcome to the club 😂
She blocked me and all accounts I have or make in future so I can’t even look on my second account. Luckily iganony.io shows everything and doesn’t give her the views 👀

• Haha
Weirdly enough, the last photo she has on her stories has the babies face covered with a heart! So, she is hiding the babies face now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.