Danae Mercer Ricci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"hit them with a plot twist whenever you like!" given the total lack of context behind this caption, is this Danae hinting that her and "the Italian" are getting divorced...?L 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230601_222853.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want people thinking the Italian didn’t go on vacation with her and the baby.
Is that all? I thought it was something like baby number 2 is on it's way/the Italian loves to be dressed by me in wacky shirts/I've got 3 secret nannies I never talk about/I'm going to change my content completely. The plot is still very much a dull one it seems 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that all? I thought it was something like baby number 2 is on it's way/the Italian loves to be dressed by me in wacky shirts/I've got 3 secret nannies I never talk about/I'm going to change my content completely. The plot is still very much a dull one it seems 🤣
I think she’s referring to the fact that he seemingly came out of nowhere and they were met and married within like 18 months or whatever it was (and moving to Italy)

I think she’s referring to the fact that he seemingly came out of nowhere and they were met and married within like 18 months or whatever it was (and moving to Italy)
Ah I see. So the honeymoon period. Come back to us in 3 years Danae lets see if it's still shiny and rose tinted then 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"i had the miracle baby girl i had always dreamed of, and planned to use my fairytale dream of motherhood to create content and boost my career as an influneza but then....plot twist!...my husband stepped in totally unexpectedly, put his foot down, and demanded i protect our daughter's privacy and stop exploiting her on social media!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the nanny with the Italians head photoshopped on, you can’t convince me it’s not 😂
PLOT TWIST: there IS no Italian. Never has been. He’s AI generated. It’s been the nanny ever since Aurora was born, and before that, a 51 year old gigolo who offered to knock up Danae.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she’s using filters to the point that her skin has no texture

Reactions: 6
cringing that you can see her phone on a tripod taking this video of her 🫣

View attachment 2214824
yet posed as though the photo is a candid snap taken by whoever she is eating lunch with - presumably hoping her followers assume it's the Italian, when in actuality, she's sitting alone taking yet another photo that has been entirely set up for the sake of content. even that bowl of pasta is likely just a prop! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Danae’s content just gets weirder and weirder as time goes by. It’s like watching some kind of Stepford Wife robot situation (and I’m not even talking about the Italian!!).
Setting up a tripod to fake a candid…that’s a new level of wacko. I’m genuinely a bit creeped out by her tbh.

And she’s using filters to the point that her skin has no texture
the utter irony of her sharing endless insta vs reality photos, and supposedly highlighting the potentially damaging impact of all the filtered/edited/posed selfies shared in social media, whilst simultaneously always using filters - except in the photos where she is actively trying to draw attention to her perceived "flaws" and ✨plot twist✨ was even outwardly against the idea of the introduction of a law in France which would mean influencers had to share when they use a filter, on the basis that SHE likes using filters, when nobody was suggesting that filters be taken away, so just Danae subtly announcing that she regularly uses filters on images she shares of herself, despite claiming they are rEaLiStiC! so much for protecting her daughter from all the negative talk about her body etc when she is actively fighting for influencers and brands to be able to use edited images under the pretence that they are totally natural, unfiltered photos! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
thread title suggestion:

Danae Mercer Ricci #2 - plot twist: banned by The Italian from exploiting her baby to promote women's best! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Danae Mercer Ricci 2: Filtered poses so exaggerated, smile always so animated, is the Italian AI generated?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a title lol. But I just can't with her content. From "I love Ischia" "It's like the Italy of old..." to the next story "Skin folds!" Wtf? Lol. Beautiful scenery to an up close shot of her sitting with her stomach puffed out and all hunched to show her "rolls." Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.