Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's becoming so boring that not even us have something to talk about
I had the exact thought. Her stories are just so boring and fake and she’s literally cycling the same stuff. Not just her fake body positivity are repeated and even reposts of old videos and pics but her fake engagement requests about outfit advice and blocking Nico to plan a ‘surprise’ had been done before.

Reactions: 3
I do find these body positivity accounts from women living utterly charmed lives who are also exceptionally thin and full of lip fillers and Botox plus coiffed hair and always fully done nails just…..odd.

pushing your very tiny rounded tum out occasionally (when clearly in all the videos you have a flat tum on a size 4 body) whilst on a succession of endless foreign trips and holidays does not make you relatable or inspiring to the average woman on the street.

I’m unfollowing her for her air miles alone. It’s insane to be on holiday more than you are home. These aren’t work trips by most people’s definitions. And the ‘work’ seems to be just being an inspirational person who tells us how to live and be.

ditto Chessie king for exactly the same content.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand her point (or lack thereof) about the sunscreen? I didn't see THAT much white, and duh, wouldn't it be the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide? How was she a Woman's Health editor again?

Reactions: 3

Her content really is top notch these days
---
I don't understand her point (or lack thereof) about the sunscreen? I didn't see THAT much white, and duh, wouldn't it be the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide? How was she a Woman's Health editor again?
I didn't get it either...

Reactions: 4
View attachment 3013017View attachment 3013019

Her content really is top notch these days
---

I didn't get it either...
Should have known. Dane's in her cLeAn GuRl era and was playing dumb about mineral sunscreens. I didn't see her tag Vichy so I guess it's not an ad, but is probably hoping for an eventual one. Lol.

Again, how does she not know about these things? Her job is keeping up with beauty, health and trends.
---
Correction: I know she's just playing dumb for content and engagement. Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Influencer acting like she doesn’t regularly wear a full face of makeup … sure. Also weird way to apply a tinted product.

Her lips and fillers are horrendous. She’s given herself permanent posed duckface.

Reactions: 4
Influencer acting like she doesn’t regularly wear a full face of makeup … sure. Also weird way to apply a tinted product.

Her lips and fillers are horrendous. She’s given herself permanent posed duckface.

View attachment 3014434
why is she pleased that the foundation doesn't make her face look grey? she seems to be implying that she never wears foundation because every foundation she has tried has made her skin grey - which surely just implies she hasn't bought the correct shade of foundation - a d pretending she is unaware of something so obvious just makes her look stupid.

and i totally agree - those duck-lips are awful! why get fillers to such a degree that your lips look fake. less is more Danae, less is more.

I guess her new obsession is make up.

Danae, you're almost 40, why do you keep acting like some helpless, naive, 17 years old ingénue?

Reactions: 2
Over 90% of responders clicked yes which just shows she’s extremely out of touch with reality if she thinks she’s some special snowflake to be so brave and not wear makeup in public.

Over 90% of responders clicked yes which just shows she’s extremely out of touch with reality if she thinks she’s some special snowflake to be so brave and not wear makeup in public.
She's probably disappointed she won't have another insecurity to post about. "In the 90s and 2000s we had all these makeup ads..." Lol

She's probably disappointed she won't have another insecurity to post about. "In the 90s and 2000s we had all these makeup ads..." Lol
Which is ironic considering the story she posted before that one about “finding a new insecurity to feed to young people”

I work with 4 girls under the age of 18 and 3 of them regularly turn up to work with no makeup on.

A new reel about how much she eats.
So now we can't say she doesn't, because she's clearly putting food in her mouth
Interesting that we only see her actually eating the healthy stuff. The croquetes, the fries and the burger she's only touching them.

Reactions: 2
There’s actually some comments that are critiquing her for not actually eating that much. Rare to see.
as always with Danae, she will simply ignore any comment that questions or criticises her, happily leaving her followers to leap to her defence and attack whoever left the comment, without bothering to step in and stop the nastiness - because #BeKind only applies when it suits HER.

the comments are all totally justified, as my first thought when I saw that reel was that the amount of food she showed as a daily intake for a woman who works out, and spends most of the day on her feet, whether travelling or posing for selfies or at the gym or - on occasion - taking care of her daughter, the amount she eats is minimal. but more to the point, as others have pointed out, there is no evidence that she actually ATE the majority of the food she photographed. we all know that she has a habit of buying cakes and pastries to lay out to take aesthetic photos for IG, only to maybe take one tiny bite and then give the food to the nanny or Aurora or whoever is with her or - like the bowl of pasta she cooked solely for the sake of a photo shoot, pretended to eat and then later revealed that she actually dumped the whole bowl in the bin - it all just ends up wasted. i don't trust her at all, and don't believe for a second that she ate chips - filming herself holding them in her hand doesn't mean she ate them! same with her posing holding an open pot of yogurt. she could barely even bring herself to scrape her teeth along the edge of a chocolate bar recently, and undoubtedly immediately went and brushed her teeth after she finished filming to remove every last trace. the only food she actually filmed herself consuming in the reel was a spoonful of smashed avocado and maybe a sip of iced coffee - the majority of the food she included was both her plate AND Nico's food, which again is deceitful, played at a fast speed so it's not so easy to notice and she's done it to give the impression that she eats far more than she actually does. she did a work out on an empty stomach, and then followed it with a yoghurt and some fruit, possibly a few mouthfuls of avocado - the plate of eggs she showed were Nico's, as was the burger later in the reel, and the scraping of a half-eaten meal in with all the rice untouched and smeared across the plate was likely hers, because she'd barely touched it - hardly an adequate breakfast OR daily intake, yet she is implying her restricted intake and lifestyle is someone "inspirational". note how after working out, she ate a small amount of fruit and maybe a few spoonfuls of yogurt and THEN she immediately compensated for eating by doing yoga. ffs, Danae!

some people have asked in the comments that she be honest about her obvious ED relapse, but ofc those are the kind of comments she either intentionally ignores or slyly deletes - certainly a few i read last night have mysteriosuly vanished.