Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time winning a thread title, yay!! 😜

Recap:
Since giving birth, we’ve been watching with baited breath as Danae’s content slowly descends further into drivel. She’s lunching alone (but pretending she isn’t), flaunting her stretch marks (interspersed with snapshots of Italy), and talking with the BIGGEST SMILE at everything she can (while never seeming happy…).
She’s also giving posing tips in the guise of “social media isn’t real”…but really, just unearthing insecurities among the people she wants to “help”!

Sorry for the crappy recap; my brain is fried from a long day haha - hopefully someone else can do a better job!!

Reactions: 9
Danae can say what she likes about having to use terms like "seggs" to avoid posts being deleted if she uses the word "sex" etc, but she is taking it so far out of context, it's very clear that it has nothing to do with rules/boundaries on social media, and she's just trying to sound cutesy. "wedgeh" is bad enough, but "cell u light"?! grow the duck up, Danae. as if any post on social media is removed because a creator dares to use the word *gasp* cellulite *shock, horror*-especially as it's a term she has used repeatedly in previous posts. it's genuinely embarrassing! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I am sorry I do not want to come across as body shaming and do not want to offend anyone because this is not my intention at ll because it is true that most of women, myself included, have cellulite, ekhm sorry, cell u light, and ocean waves of whatever the duck she calls stretchmarks these days...but her body is not the norm. Does she actually have a health condition that makes her skin so so saggy and lose? Because she looks so much older than she is, generally.

Reactions: 6
Danae can say what she likes about having to use terms like "seggs" to avoid posts being deleted if she uses the word "sex" etc, but she is taking it so far out of context, it's very clear that it has nothing to do with rules/boundaries on social media, and she's just trying to sound cutesy. "wedgeh" is bad enough, but "cell u light"?! grow the duck up, Danae. as if any post on social media is removed because a creator dares to use the word *gasp* cellulite *shock, horror*-especially as it's a term she has used repeatedly in previous posts. it's genuinely embarrassing! 🙄🙄
"Cell u light" is just the worst 🤦‍♀️🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sorry I do not want to come across as body shaming and do not want to offend anyone because this is not my intention at ll because it is true that most of women, myself included, have cellulite, ekhm sorry, cell u light, and ocean waves of whatever the duck she calls stretchmarks these days...but her body is not the norm. Does she actually have a health condition that makes her skin so so saggy and lose? Because she looks so much older than she is, generally.
I think it’s from her eating disorder, having lost so much weight and then gaining to a ‘normal’ weight has left her skin like that. It’s quite sad what an eating disorder can do to a body.

• Sad
Danae claiming that filters are dangerous because she was initially perfectly happy with the photo of herself on the left, but then chose to add a filter, and supposedly feels insecure because it has highlighted all her flaws, and she thinks she looks better in the photo on the right, as it has altered her nose to a shape she prefers and smoothed out her skin etc - surely it is evident to anyone with eyes that the photo on the left is filtered, even without the origin al to compare it to?! it looks absolutely fake af, almost to the point that it looks like an animated version of a person, not a real actual human being! why does she keep using filters if they cause to ehr feel insecure about natural - albiet incredibly posed 🙄 - photos, and claim they are damaging yet simultaneously argue that they shouldn't be laws introduced which mean influncers have to state when a photo is filtered or edited as a way of protecting people from being deceived into thinking filtered photos accurately reflect reality. the way she has shared these two photos are some huge reveal, as though anyone would be shocked to learn that the left photo is highly filtered. ffs, it looks nothing like her! 🤣

the fact that the filtered image has impacted her self confidence literally shows that SHE is the person that edited images on social media have a negative impact on, which suggests that maybe, just maybe, she should stop going out of her way to take so many filtered selfies all under the guise of "content" when doing so is clearly having a detrimental impact on her! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230607_154209.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
she really does have way too much time on her hands, doesn't she... something is seriously not right with her

Danae claiming that filters are dangerous because she was initially perfectly happy with the photo of herself on the left, but then chose to add a filter, and supposedly feels insecure because it has highlighted all her flaws, and she thinks she looks better in the photo on the right, as it has altered her nose to a shape she prefers and smoothed out her skin etc - surely it is evident to anyone with eyes that the photo on the left is filtered, even without the origin al to compare it to?! it looks absolutely fake af, almost to the point that it looks like an animated version of a person, not a real actual human being! why does she keep using filters if they cause to ehr feel insecure about natural - albiet incredibly posed 🙄 - photos, and claim they are damaging yet simultaneously argue that they shouldn't be laws introduced which mean influncers have to state when a photo is filtered or edited as a way of protecting people from being deceived into thinking filtered photos accurately reflect reality. the way she has shared these two photos are some huge reveal, as though anyone would be shocked to learn that the left photo is highly filtered. ffs, it looks nothing like her! 🤣

the fact that the filtered image has impacted her self confidence literally shows that SHE is the person that edited images on social media have a negative impact on, which suggests that maybe, just maybe, she should stop going out of her way to take so many filtered selfies all under the guise of "content" when doing so is clearly having a detrimental impact on her! 🙄🙄

View attachment 2223658
She looks like a cartoon and everyone can see that. It doesn't even look like her. If she thinks she looks better, than she really has body image issues. It's not normal

I truly, truly believe she has body dysmorphia. I had an ED for a very long time, and this isn’t what recovery looks like.

She fixates on her perceived flaws by claiming to reveal the truth about social media, but she isn’t - and doesn’t. It’s just a fixation, and that’s it.

Reactions: 10
Her latest story, I can’t even be bothered to screen shot…… blah blah scary blah blah I walked into a forest blah blah didn’t feel right blah blah left the forest. 🙄

No tit she just deleted it 🤣
I should’ve screen shot it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I truly, truly believe she has body dysmorphia. I had an ED for a very long time, and this isn’t what recovery looks like.

She fixates on her perceived flaws by claiming to reveal the truth about social media, but she isn’t - and doesn’t. It’s just a fixation, and that’s it.
Exactly! I still cannot say that I am fully 'fixed' and my relationship with food is and my body is nowhere near perfect but it must be so exhausting for her to pick herself apart every minute of every day and pretend she is not bothered.

Also... they went on a holiday with the Italian's family AND took the nanny? Are they at all capble of parenting or 'the baby' is just a prop?

E290F53B-6658-4D31-A924-44CD2F54238F.png
Nope still a moron, who despite having a professional nanny 24/7 can’t seem to grasp the most basic of parenting tasks! She reminds me of the litttle mermaid who came to land and didn’t have a clue what’s going on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Incredibly self absorbed vacuous empty shell of a human being. Does she EVER talk about anything other than herself? I'll say it again, I find it truly amazing that 2 million plus people follow her or are most of them bots?

Her story of the interview and her talking about filters and saying 'well, if they say they are not using filters, are they using a ring light instead'? WOMAN, get a grip. Who cares! We all know Insta is curated, we all know we do not look like that and neither do influencers. be it beauty, lifestyle or fitness. We all know that fitness influencers aren't in perfect shape 100% of the time and just have loads of photos in the pipeline. We know that everyone bloats but just doesn't show it and that we all sometimes get a pimple or have bad hair day and that EVERYONE has days when we look in the mirror and thing 'god, a potato sack wouldn't help that uggo'. But she seems to take it to the whole new level of how SHE feels she's being lied to because SHE doesn't look like this. Who does she think she's helping? Photoshop and filters have been around for decades now and if anything, younger generations have the HEALTHIEST relationship with their bodies and social media. Who is she targetting, really?

I just feel so much second hand embarassment for her because it's one thing to be an influencer, another thing to be 36 year old woman (we are the same age) and present herself as such an infantile, close minded, shallow individual for 2m people to see.

• Heart
I find it really odd how much time she spends prancing about in her underwear in front of the camera. ‘Types of undies every girl owns’ looks like just another excuse to arse about half naked under the pretence of being ‘body positive!’.

yawnnnnn

Weird way to pose with your mother ?

And confirmation of the nanny coming on a family holiday , wtf ?! Can they not manage with 2 parents and other family around. Bizarre
she always dreamed of being a mother, motherhood was a fairytale she wasn't sure she would ever achieve, she had her "miracle" baby girl and then...isn't jealous that her daughter clearly has a stringer bond with the nanny they employ to take care of her and basically her, since she takes care of her day and night, she's the one who tucks Aurora in at night, was supposedly "training" her to deal with feeling hungry during the night and not being allowed to eat until morning so as not to disrupt Dana's own sleep schedule - which made no sense, when the nanny could easily feed the poor babyduring the night if Danae perceived the whole" feeding my child" aspect of motherhood too much of a hassle 🙄 - and certainly seems to spend more time playing with and taking care of Aurora, whilst also taking the main role in the weaning process, while Danae is away and simply updated via whatsapp messages, as she isn't concerned about being involved in the process. it's truly wild that, as a family, both parents plus grandparents can't cope with caring for a baby whilst on holiday, without a nanny to dump her on - and, based on that photo, it the nanny spending time with Aurora at the beach and having fun, not Danae and all the family taking the opportunity to make memories! i genuinely don't understand why, if both D and N have always dreamed of being parents and having a child, they don't seem to want to actually be involved in her life - unless, for Danae, she can use Aurora as a cute photo prop or accessory, which she is obviously not really doing now she is concealing her baby's face, which kinda reduces the "cute" factor that Aurora provided, thus she is likely spending even less time with her daughter, as she poses for selfies on her own, and stares at herself in the mirror, taking endless photos to body check. hell, she spends so little time with Aurora she asks for advice on the most basic aspects of parenting, like how to push a pram over bumpy, cobbled streets, and struggles to work out how to carry her in a sling despite Aurora being six months old, and can't even hold her daughter in a position that looks comfortable for the poor child, and not painfully awkward. she certainly isn't a "natural" when it comes to motherhood - but that's exacerbated by the fact that she relies on the nanny to do all the stuff she would be doing instinctivly by now, if it was part of her daughter's daily routine. it's all still incredibly alien to her because leaves the nanny to do everything, unless she can step in briefly for the sake of a photo, like posing awkwardly for a photo of her supposedly feeding her daughter, who was likely passed back to the nanny immediately to be fed once the photo was taken. 😔

i genuinely don't get why she is totally content that her daughter builds a far stronger bond with her nanny than either herself of Nico, or that she doesn't want to use a family holiday as an opportunity for Aurora to bond with her grandparents, and is instead totally happy to leave her daughter to have all her childhood memories with including her nanny, not the mother who supposedly dreamed of having her! Danae's priorities are all wrong, and i fully expect that she will regret that she wasn't jealous of the bond Aurora has with her nanny as her daughter grows up, and feels far more familiar and comfortable spending time with her, instead of her own mother, crying on the few occasions whr Danae tries to put her bed etc as it changes her own routine and what she feels familiar with. her nanny is clearly the person she feels safe with and seeks comfort from, because SHE is the one caring for her the majority of the time! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Someone's reading here. Maybe don't google yourself Danae.
Mine was the top comment. My whole comment finished with something alone the lines of the final straw for me was her birth announcement being an ad. Funny how she didn’t include that bit.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.