Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy. Because this whole thing is more tribalistic than recent scandals, I believe GB News haven't suspended Dan (yet) out of principle. It's become a stand off between the anti-woke brigade and leftie warriors/Sussex squad. They don't want to look 'defeated'.

But this isn't a matter of picking sides at all, it's about doing what's right. The bare bones of it have nothing to do with Dan or anyone else's politics. It's about misconduct, bad behaviour and possible criminal activity.

Reactions: 18
It's crazy. Because this whole thing is more tribalistic than recent scandals, I believe GB News haven't suspended Dan (yet) out of principle. It's become a stand off between the anti-woke brigade and leftie warriors/Sussex squad. They don't want to look 'defeated'.

But this isn't a matter of picking sides at all, it's about doing what's right. The bare bones of it have nothing to do with Dan or anyone else's politics. It's about misconduct, bad behaviour and possible criminal activity.
I'm not sure how soliciting dick pics can be woven into an anti-woke narrative. But if anyone can do it, Dan can. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure how soliciting dick pics can be woven into an anti-woke narrative. But if anyone can do it, Dan can. :LOL:
They need a superstar panel to discuss it.
Kim Woodburn, Jim from corrie, Jim the racist comedian, presented by the haunted Victorian pencil JRM.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They need a superstar panel to discuss it.
Kim Woodburn, Jim from corrie, Jim the racist comedian, presented by the haunted Victorian pencil JRM.
If we can add the "Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Wee Donkey" police superintendent from Line of Duty, I'll watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope you'll all forgive me if this has been addressed before, but I have a question that I don't recall finding an answer to while skimming the 48 pages of this thread.

A few years ago, the blog "Celebrity Busted" gained significant attention for posting videos of UK-based male celebrities engaging in explicit activities over Skype. There was discussion at the time about how the account obtained access to so many public figures.

Joel Dommett was notably one of the victims and has addressed this incident on a few occasions. In a 2018 TV documentary 'Celebrity Sextortion' Joel and documentarian Dan Lobb shared their similar stories, suggesting that the same individual, "Staci Taylor," had catfished them both.

Considering what we know now about his activities and love of psuedoynms, is it unreasonable to speculate that Dan Wootton might have had some involvement with this blog?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did any celebs actually come out in support of him? I'm guessing not as I dont recall seeing any mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Did any celebs actually come out in support of him? I'm guessing not as I dont recall seeing any mentioned.
He shared a few tweets of support a while back from Toby Young, Sarah Vine, Allison Pearson and Laurence Fox 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He shared a few tweets of support a while back from Toby Young, Sarah Vine, Allison Pearson and Laurence Fox 🥴
You know you're fucked when only a small cavalcade of cunts support you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know you're fucked when only a small cavalcade of cunts support you.
Bit harsh ... I wouldn't say Toby Young, Sarah Vine, and Allison Pearson are total cunts, would you settle for slight cunts? Fox though, he seems quite unhinged (shagging thirsty Kirsty confirmed that in my mind). o_O

ps. Have we got a new thread title lined-up? ... lot's of potential. Dick Pics, Crowd-Funding ...

I hope you'll all forgive me if this has been addressed before, but I have a question that I don't recall finding an answer to while skimming the 48 pages of this thread.

A few years ago, the blog "Celebrity Busted" gained significant attention for posting videos of UK-based male celebrities engaging in explicit activities over Skype. There was discussion at the time about how the account obtained access to so many public figures.

Joel Dommett was notably one of the victims and has addressed this incident on a few occasions. In a 2018 TV documentary 'Celebrity Sextortion' Joel and documentarian Dan Lobb shared their similar stories, suggesting that the same individual, "Staci Taylor," had catfished them both.

Considering what we know now about his activities and love of psuedoynms, is it unreasonable to speculate that Dan Wootton might have had some involvement with this blog?
Oh yeh….was it reported and investigated by the police?

Bit harsh ... I wouldn't say Toby Young, Sarah Vine, and Allison Pearson are total cunts, would you settle for slight cunts? Fox though, he seems quite unhinged (shagging thirsty Kirsty confirmed that in my mind). o_O

ps. Have we got a new thread title lined-up? ... lot's of potential. Dick Pics, Crowd-Funding ...
Come on… they’re all utterly unhinged. Surprised you think Kirsty is worse than any of the others.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.