Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has used the #nonce hashtag on one of the posts so I guess that's what he means. He seems to have been triggered by the anniversary, which is a little rich considering how he treated her. I hope he has evidence to back this all up.

Reactions: 9
He’s been called out for being a sexual predator and obviously being a journalist his tactics of how he got his stories and the truth if any in them. It’s Caroline flacks ex posting on his Instagram accusing Dan of being the main persecutor in the media which led to her suicide.

Reactions: 11
He’s been called out for being a sexual predator and obviously being a journalist his tactics of how he got his stories and the truth if any in them. It’s Caroline flacks ex posting on his Instagram accusing Dan of being the main persecutor in the media which led to her suicide.
Ah I didn’t know who the person was who had posted. Thank you

Reactions: 8
Ah I didn’t know who the person was who had posted. Thank you
Yeah his Instagram is itsandrewbrady but after today he’s deactivating it. To be honest he does raise a lot of valid points in regards to the media etc but also quite concerned about his own mental health after some of the posts he’s put up
over the last two days.

Reactions: 13
He is gross I always thought he came across like a sleaze and had a hold over certain influencers. Can’t imagine him being predatory in a sexual way though - don’t want to either🙈 just seems very disingenuous and creepy.

I was wondering what that was about too. I'm glad hes calling Wooron out. The Sun and the Tabloids always do this. They harass people then when the tit hits the fan use their reach to blame others. They did it with Caroline Flack, blaming the Judiciary and they did it with Princess Diana, deflecting the blame onto the Royals. Wootton is one of the worst.

Reactions: 18
Dan Wooton seems like a prick but Andrew Brady seems pretty unwell at this point... nothing would surprise me though but at the same time he can’t go around blaming them all as Caroline played the game and knew what she was doing calling journos. Lots of celebs go around completely privately... Cheryl Cole for example.

Reactions: 22
Yeah his Instagram is itsandrewbrady but after today he’s deactivating it. To be honest he does raise a lot of valid points in regards to the media etc but also quite concerned about his own mental health after some of the posts he’s put up
over the last two days.
I think he carries around a lot of guilt about what happened to Caroline.He knows he didn't treat her well and it probably weighs on him.

Reactions: 22
I think he carries around a lot of guilt about what happened to Caroline.He knows he didn't treat her well and it probably weighs on him.
If you watch the stories he has added of “memories” of him and Caroline though... they’re very telling. She wasn’t happy. I think she was really unwell for years and he doesn’t seem well himself so I don’t think they were a great combination. She needed an older guy who had experience and was grounded rather than going for these young party guys.

Reactions: 20
I do think he’s unsettled, and not innocent in all of it, but some of what he’s saying makes sense. Particularly ITV’s part in it.

• Wow
This guy isn't really on my radar. Can someone summarise his toolish and predatory behaviour please?

This guy isn't really on my radar. Can someone summarise his toolish and predatory behaviour please?
Editor for the sun.... follows celebrities/gets tipped off by them to stay relevant or from ransoms and prints celebrity gossip. Allegedly is a pedophile?! Not sure about what is being alleged but it’s by someone who seems like they’re having a breakdown so not sure if it’s true.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.