Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still pissing myself at this.

Cant work out who is most deluded - Whanker cos he really believes that this is some kind of legally binding contract. A bleeping NDA? Who does he think he is?!

(interestingly, why would he need to do this if he has nothing to hide?)

Or

The fact that Wheelers Wet Wipes would actually sign up to this. So you are telling me you are stupid enough to keep paying HIM in order to help other members?!

Stop the world, I need to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still pissing myself at this.

Cant work out who is most deluded - Whanker cos he really believes that this is some kind of legally binding contract. A bleeping NDA? Who does he think he is?!

(interestingly, why would he need to do this if he has nothing to hide?)

Or

The fact that Wheelers Wet Wipes would actually sign up to this. So you are telling me you are stupid enough to keep paying HIM in order to help other members?!

Stop the world, I need to get off.
Wonder if they ll join the list of ppl still waiting for legal letters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my puppy’s were sold on better contracts than that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep. Walk with Whanker is him walking in a park with Sean Ness and Sam chatting rubbish, literally. This morning my spies watched 10 mins before giving up but reported that not one legitimate question was asked or answered in relation to 8020.

Just a live with Wheelers Wet Wipes keeping convo going. Riveting.
I do hope Sam is still working in her own right. Otherwise this will be a familiar situation that Kirsty was in, she used to work, he then β€˜employed her’ (controlled her) and the only time he β€˜let’ her try to get work was when the tit hit the fan financially and he couldn’t scam anyone out of money anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder if they ll join the list of ppl still waiting for legal letters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my puppy’s were sold on better contracts than that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ash you have pulled out some comedy gold there girl. Pulling out NDAs like he's someone actually worth bleeping talking about!

He really must have thought that going viral on TT would give him celeb-like status.

Not so much celebrity, more like a bleeping liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well twatman what do you think of that ?? Imagine ppl from your camp sending us Trolly cunts actual legend contracts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have no idea who they are n believe me there’s more than one n so close you could touch them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

my Nan used to say keep your circle small 😜 n when someonecan’t keep your name out their mouth make sure it fuckin chokes them πŸ€—πŸ˜‚ fun times whankey fun times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SO, YOU PAY DAN to promote, support, and refer people to HIS plan, omg 🀣🀣 and you're contractually obliged to be positive and spend your time engaging with customers watching his tit lives (good grief, you'd need to pay me to sit through them!) In return you get a rosette on your profile £5 off and money to spend on his website (how many times can you buy the poxy ebooks??)

Only the completely brainwashed will go for this!

Just wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, he needs to stop worrying about goings on over here at TCHQ, and keep his own house in order.

Reactions: 12
Yep. Walk with Whanker is him walking in a park with Sean Ness and Sam chatting rubbish, literally. This morning my spies watched 10 mins before giving up but reported that not one legitimate question was asked or answered in relation to 8020.

Wheelers Wet Wipes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it !!

• Haha
Ash you have pulled out some comedy gold there girl. Pulling out NDAs like he's someone actually worth bleeping talking about!

He really must have thought that going viral on TT would give him celeb-like status.

Not so much celebrity, more like a bleeping liability.
Oh my! I can’t stop laughing. He is SO desperate to have celeb-status I think he actually believes he’s there already!! Let’s face it, he’s got the table that says so! The table that he thumps when he’s having a tantrum, you know the one that’s been viewed over 20k times. Comedy gold! Pidge I luv ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SO, YOU PAY DAN to promote, support, and refer people to HIS plan, omg 🀣🀣 and you're contractually obliged to be positive and spend your time engaging with customers watching his tit lives (good grief, you'd need to pay me to sit through them!) In return you get a rosette on your profile £5 off and money to spend on his website (how many times can you buy the poxy ebooks??)

Only the completely brainwashed will go for this!

Just wow!!
I ll give them the fuckin books for free πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Honestly, he needs to stop worrying about goings on over here at TCHQ, and keep his own house in order.
Exactly what sort of leader allows this sort of disorder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Please tell me he isn’t filming these people he’s calling a c**t.

Reactions: 8
And they have actually fallen for this crap! Seriously … do they not realise they are essentially working for him but paying him and all for what! His admiration/attention, he’d throw them all under the bus for his next paying customer 🀨

And they have actually fallen for this crap! Seriously … do they not realise they are essentially working for him but paying him and all for what! His admiration/attention, he’d throw them all under the bus for his next paying customer 🀨
This reminds me very much of the Team RH affiliate scheme that crashed and burned.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
None πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ n pretty sure he ll be fuming I got my mits on these pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can hear his brain ticking from here...
'' who the duck cant I trust? ''

Trust nobody fella. Pretty sure our sources will be different too Ash, which is what makes it even funnier πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Unreal!

Did the same person type up these contracts that replied to the reviews the grammar is awful - legend's, mini legend's and champion's don't need apostrophes!! they are plural

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This reminds me very much of the Team RH affiliate scheme that crashed and burned.
Look forward to seeing this crash and burn.. love the fact that one of a possible mini legend or of the tier sent that all into trolly HQ … he will be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.