Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or current ones and how his scam behaviour is just gonna send them right here.
Aye he doesn't care about his current ones either but will sweeten them up a bit because they are still paying money. Although it's evident that there's some current members who are very unhappy with the plan too.

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t get over all this time ‘I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off’ and he’s only lost 1stone 4lbs lol that’s insane isn’t it? My mum lost 8 stone and has kept it off for 22 years, I’m gonna tell her to start giving out bullshit advice on TikTok as she’s got the only thing I would’ve accepted making him qualified to give weightloss advice (short of actual qualifications).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Loving DJ’s latest post. Taking kids out of school for two weeks to go on a benefits funded holiday because he “deserves it”. Also thinking it’s funny to take up two seats, only pay for one and not give a tit if he imposes half his body into someone else’s space.
What kind of role model are these two to their kids? It’s like two weeks of education means nothing - he’s happy to pay the fine. Well, when I say he’s happy to pay the fine I actually mean the taxpayer will pay out of his benefits.
I shouldn’t be angry, but it pisses me off that hard working people can’t afford holidays right now 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I do understand what he’s saying, he lost fat and has gained muscle but firstly, you have physically put the weight on so you can’t say you’ve kept the weight off, that’s a lie. And secondly, definitely not all muscle is it lol.

Reactions: 6
Loving DJ’s latest post. Taking kids out of school for two weeks to go on a benefits funded holiday because he “deserves it”. Also thinking it’s funny to take up two seats, only pay for one and not give a tit if he imposes half his body into someone else’s space.
What kind of role model are these two to their kids? It’s like two weeks of education means nothing - he’s happy to pay the fine. Well, when I say he’s happy to pay the fine I actually mean the taxpayer will pay out of his benefits.
I shouldn’t be angry, but it pisses me off that hard working people can’t afford holidays right now 😡
Its because he has no shame, no thought for anyone else, and no moral compass, much like Dan Wheeler.

They will happily take money from others as long as there is something in it for them, but the minute you call them out on their behaviour, you are labelled a troll.

Dan by name, Dan by nature. They deserve one another.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t get over all this time ‘I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off’ and he’s only lost 1stone 4lbs lol that’s insane isn’t it? My mum lost 8 stone and has kept it off for 22 years, I’m gonna tell her to start giving out bullshit advice on TikTok as she’s got the only thing I would’ve accepted making him qualified to give weightloss advice (short of actual qualifications).
I'm the same - I still can't get over the fact that he only went to Slimming World twice after months of having this vendetta against them for giving him an eating disorder. To say you've kept it off, as he does constantly is madness. Despite all the other arseh0le behaviour - picking holes in cancer patient's training, constantly putting down other people in the diet industry, telling vegans they are stupid, jokes about women etc these 2 things (lying about the 8 stone and slimming World) are to me the most shocking - they are outright lies, I'm shocked that not only someone could lie so openly and so often, but also use both those lies as the cornerstone of his business.

Reactions: 13
I'm the same - I still can't get over the fact that he only went to Slimming World twice after months of having this vendetta against them for giving him an eating disorder. To say you've kept it off, as he does constantly is madness. Despite all the other arseh0le behaviour - picking holes in cancer patient's training, constantly putting down other people in the diet industry, telling vegans they are stupid, jokes about women etc these 2 things (lying about the 8 stone and slimming World) are to me the most shocking - they are outright lies, I'm shocked that not only someone could lie so openly and so often, but also use both those lies as the cornerstone of his business.
Yes I thought the same that’s what has shocked me the most!
I don’t know how to make a new thread but it’s time guys! Thread 9!!! We are on fire 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, and it was 4-5 weeks in between SW classes which, to those of us that know, means he would have had to pay to rejoin.
He has to tear others down to make himself feel/ look better which means he knows he isn't capable of growing his business on it's merits.
If only his fans weren't so brainwashed they'd see this too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m blocked on TT so can’t see what his lordship is up to, but a friend has just said his last post was about partners popping each other’s spot and he liked Sam doing it to him?. Please tell me this isn’t true.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m blocked on TT so can’t see what his lordship is up to, but a friend has just said his last post was about partners popping each other’s spot and he liked Sam doing it to him?. Please tell me this isn’t true.🤮
Unfortunately I think it is. I think that's vile so I can't even bring myself to check.

Mods, can you lock this one please?

Reactions: 3
Guys Stahp!!!

I do understand what he’s saying, he lost fat and has gained muscle but firstly, you have physically put the weight on so you can’t say you’ve kept the weight off, that’s a lie. And secondly, definitely not all muscle is it lol.
I understand what hes saying. But its bullshit. After the initial first boom you'd be incredibly lucky to gain a HALF lb of muscle per month.

Say Dan is as special as he thinks and is the most optimal scientific trainer in the world he is after all the best in the world

He would have (without any hiatus) gained a MAXIMUM of 77 lbs of muscle. 5 stone.

Its sales patter for the naive. Show me your abs Daniel, nope I dont have them either but I didnt claim to be a "beast"

Dude mate gang.

He never did Joe Wicks/Body Coach either.

Thread them together. Women prefer them to him and he LOVES women

Yeah, and it was 4-5 weeks in between SW classes which, to those of us that know, means he would have had to pay to rejoin.
He has to tear others down to make himself feel/ look better which means he knows he isn't capable of growing his business on it's merits.
If only his fans weren't so brainwashed they'd see this too
OR OR, hear me out, OR

It never happened

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.