Dan Wheeler 8020 #5 tindersaurus, chin-asaurus, spies in the academy, do you think he saw us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that if you'd all agreed to the £250 bribe he'd announce on TT that you'd all apologised to him.

Reactions: 20
2 of his heads of the arse licking department have gone and liked that pitiful post now lol bless ‘em
2 Department Heads are in here? Hi. Which ones? Head of the Broom Cupboard? Sorry I meant Head of the garage! Head of the Patio maybe? Sam is obviously Head of the Kitchen, especially now she knows how to weigh salmon and count it’s calories properly . Maybe the dragonfly was interviewing for the new position of Head of Flying Insects in 8020, I hear there was a wasp interested in that too

Reactions: 18
For me personally it's never been about getting a refund - it's been about putting a stop to his constant lying, bullying and spreading dangerous information.
He's as full of shit as ever and still trying to play the victim.
As somebody said earlier - this has all been played out in public so the only fitting conclusion would be for him to publicly acknowledge his awful behaviour and to apologise for it. I know it's never going to happen though.

This!! 100% accurate

Reactions: 11
I am not going to comment on refunds etc as my case isn’t about that, and those who have paid a lot of money for this service are rightly entitled to want that money back. For me, it’s just the acknowledgment of his horrible behaviour towards paying customers that needs to be addressed. I don’t know another “company” that ever treats their paying customers like a piece of shit and think that they are right in doing so. He really has a way of making you feel insignificant, silly and actually doubt yourself. That’s the tip of the iceberg in many cases, but for me personally a sincere apology would go far.

Reactions: 15
your replies here have been spot on and I'm pretty disgusted that he's tried to pay you off, that literally sums him up doesn't it. The funny thing is, it's not just 6/7 people who have the problem with him - I am seeing more and more people on tiktok complaining about him and his lies!

Apparently I’m a ring leader too

He wouldn’t know a sincere apology if it bit off his non existent dick. It will never happen. Everything is “I’m sorry but”. I’m sorry “BUT IT IS YOUR FAULT TOO”

seething.

Reactions: 16
He wouldn’t know a sincere apology if it bit off his non existent dick. It will never happen. Everything is “I’m sorry but”. I’m sorry “BUT IT IS YOUR FAULT TOO”

seething.
Standard part of the well documented Wheeler cycle of self destruction. Next step is the full on public meltdown with tears, apologies and promised to change. This will appear sincere to those not in the know …

Reactions: 15
Standard part of the well documented Wheeler cycle of self destruction. Next step is the full on public meltdown with tears, apologies and promised to change. This will appear sincere to those not in the know …
This . The only difference this time is that he doesn’t have a Kirstie to post first pleading with people to be kind to people with mental health issues and he can’t help it. I suppose Head of Nessa Impersonations could do one but it wouldn’t have the same impact. Where’s Alli Shields when you need her? Oh yeah, gone the same way as all your other “friends”

Reactions: 16
You forgot that he doesn't actually know what hes talking about.

Reactions: 7

seething.
Reminds me of my Narc mother when confronted with my diabolical childhood... 'Oh come on I wasn't the only one to blame, you weren't exactly blameless!' I was a CHILD cock head!

DW #6 trading standards, tattle bastards, tik tok trolls - DW might soon be on the dole

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.