Dan Wheeler 8020 #5 tindersaurus, chin-asaurus, spies in the academy, do you think he saw us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that if you'd all agreed to the £250 bribe he'd announce on TT that you'd all apologised to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
2 of his heads of the arse licking department have gone and liked that pitiful post now lol bless ‘em
2 Department Heads are in here? Hi👋👋👋👋👋. Which ones? Head of the Broom Cupboard? Sorry I meant Head of the garage! Head of the Patio maybe? Sam is obviously Head of the Kitchen, especially now she knows how to weigh salmon and count it’s calories properly 😂😂😂😂. Maybe the dragonfly was interviewing for the new position of Head of Flying Insects in 8020, I hear there was a wasp interested in that too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For me personally it's never been about getting a refund - it's been about putting a stop to his constant lying, bullying and spreading dangerous information.
He's as full of tit as ever and still trying to play the victim.
As somebody said earlier - this has all been played out in public so the only fitting conclusion would be for him to publicly acknowledge his awful behaviour and to apologise for it. I know it's never going to happen though.

• Heart
This man makes me so bleeping angry! How dare he try to buy silence? How dare he think that money is all people care about? How dare he think that endorsing what Dan and Carla did, as his employees, is okay? How dare he think that driving a mentally unstable woman to hospital is okay? How dare he think that devoting an entire live to trashing Emma and her reputation is okay and not a single public acknowledgement or apology for any of it. Just buy your silence with the help of his imaginary lawyers that he seems to have on speed dial.

bleeping own it all you pathetic excuse of a man, the decent thing is to acknowledge it, apologise for it and make sure it never, ever happens again. Your lies and your crappy behaviour have caught up with you because you know you’ve done this for years, right back to the poor 365 women, but there was nowhere for people to collectively share their experiences and now there is. You briefly seemed to get it when you lost your business, your home and your wife, you admitted it was you, but a little TikTok success and that humbleness is gone and the bleeping ego is back and you are worse than ever. So many people (not just women!) hurt by you, so many and you just want to throw a bleeping pity party!
This!! 100% accurate

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am not going to comment on refunds etc as my case isn’t about that, and those who have paid a lot of money for this service are rightly entitled to want that money back. For me, it’s just the acknowledgment of his horrible behaviour towards paying customers that needs to be addressed. I don’t know another “company” that ever treats their paying customers like a piece of tit and think that they are right in doing so. He really has a way of making you feel insignificant, silly and actually doubt yourself. That’s the tip of the iceberg in many cases, but for me personally a sincere apology would go far.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
your replies here have been spot on and I'm pretty disgusted that he's tried to pay you off, that literally sums him up doesn't it. The funny thing is, it's not just 6/7 people who have the problem with him - I am seeing more and more people on tiktok complaining about him and his lies!

• Heart
EMAIL I RECEIVED

Morning ladies,

I'm not quite sure how we got to this position, but I would like to find a resolution with you all - it's becoming quite a drain and I can imagine the amount of energy you are all putting into this, could be directed into more productive methods for your own personal goals.

I feel context is important here: -

You all did the plan.
You all saw results. Some of you, in fact, saw amazing results. Emma and Ashleigh in particular, you were doing great. It all seems a bit extreme to be going down the road we are going down.

I'm replying to you all in one email because I am aware of the tattle forum and aware how active you all are and making tiktok videos too.

As you all know, customer service is not my speciality. I hate it in fact. I dislike the way people have to get so angry/emotional and insult people who ultimately were trying to help them.

I am aware of the disgust you have for me and that's ok. We don't need to be friends or even like each other and based on how obsessive you all are on trying to destroy my business and reputation, the feelings are mutual. However, one thing I don't want to happen is for this to continue any further and I'd like to think that you all have a purpose for making this noise and you want a solution also.

Before I go on, I feel it's important to address the claims you are making about Nicky and your reports to Trading standards.

Nicky was hired as a contractor when I made the plan. She is a fantastic therapist and she was hired to produce content for the plan, as I am not a therapist. She is no longer employed by me and I believe she is doing her own thing and I hope she continues to help people, as she's great at it. With all that said, I am not breaking the law by using the content. She hasn't been in the team for many years now and she is not listed on the site in an official capacity. I have, however, noticed her first name is mentioned on the ABOUT US page, and this is merely an old bit of copy that needs updating - which I will do today. Thank you for making me aware of this.

I think we all know that this isn't a crime, but I understand that you want to be heard and, well, I'm prepared to listen, but only on the condition we work on finding a solution and put this to bed.

Most of you have had refunds, Some of you are still asking for a refund and i'm happy to do so, but only on the condition this madness stops.

Ladies, you aren't just attacking me now. You are attacking a business that employs 17 people. That's 17 families. Well over 100 people are being personally affected by your constant attacks and I really do feel like we have gone far enough. I find it hard to believe you want to be responsible for making 17 families redundant and despite your anger towards me, you also know how much good my business does for hundreds and thousands of people.

It's a real shame I was unable to help you all personally. Genuinely, the fact that I wasn't able to help you and your experience with me or 80/20 wasn't positive, keeps me up at night. However, I am also aware that I can't help everyone.

I'm aware of the mistakes I made when communicating with you all. I'm aware that I upset some of you and for that I apologize. It was never my intention, however, I believe there is place to blame on both sides. You and I could have handled this all a lot better than it happened and I feel there's learning points for us all here - myself in particular.

I have removed myself from almost all of the business and literally just do the lives and the videos now. Educating and motivating people is where I excel. You all know this. It's the reason you all joined. However, I am very aware of my shortcomings also. I have put steps in place to ensure those shortcomings aren't in the business anymore. I have hired specific people to take the lead on customer service. I have hired external companies to facilitate the customer experience and also the customer complaints.

You all seem to have a picture formed of me, that, in all honesty is unfair. I'm not the ogar you seem to think I am. All I want to do is help people and get them into a better life position. If I could go back and redo our communication again, I would. However, I can't, but I can try to make it right so that you can move on and we can move on.

None of you know that 2 of my staff have had to seek counseling due to all this negativity. I've had to go back to the docs and seek to medication to help with the stress, 2 of my members have had PTSD attacks over the tattle posts (as their social medias were being plastered in tattle and kicked up some very deep trauma for them) and we have had many members leave due to all this.

You have made your point.

I will take the responsibility for this, but I want it to stop. For the safety of my members and staff, this has to stop. Someone could get seriously hurt and I don't think any of us want that to happen.

I see two roads ahead of us.
  1. We resolve this and go our separate paths.
    1. I won't mention any of you again
    2. You stop the negative reviews, the tiktoks and the tattle posts.
  2. We continue to fuss and fight and no one gets anywhere.
I'm keen on option number 1.

I'm so keen on it, in fact, I'm willing to offer you 6 a double refund. £250 to each of you. However, there are terms to this.
  1. This email, the content of the email and everything in the email remains private and isn't posted online.
  2. Only you 7 will get the refund. No one else.
  3. The tattle posts come down (all of them) and so do the tiktok accounts - funkypegeon and jkyle (whatever they are called) and the others that have been made.
  4. Once the refund has been made, you all go your own way and leave my business and me alone.
I feel this is a very fair offer. It's an olive branch that I hope is received positively.

If this email is posted online, by any of you, and you decide to reject my offer, then this will be the last opportunity for resolution from me. I really hope this doesn't happen, however, as I'm keen for us all to move ahead positively.

I'm not sure getting into "who's right and who's wrong' replies will be productive. I'll take responsibility and once again, apologize for how this was handled.
So if you would like to take this offer up, please just reply if you'd like the refund or not, and if so, I'll get my lawyer to draw up a 1 page agreement for you to sign, agreeing to the above terms. Payment will be made as soon as I receive the signed agreement. I'm confident we can get this done by the end of the week.

Thanks for your time and I hope we can move ahead positively.

Regards
Daniel Wheeler
Apparently I’m a ring leader too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
He wouldn’t know a sincere apology if it bit off his non existent dick. It will never happen. Everything is “I’m sorry but”. I’m sorry “BUT IT IS YOUR FAULT TOO”

seething.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He wouldn’t know a sincere apology if it bit off his non existent dick. It will never happen. Everything is “I’m sorry but”. I’m sorry “BUT IT IS YOUR FAULT TOO”

seething.
Standard part of the well documented Wheeler cycle of self destruction. Next step is the full on public meltdown with tears, apologies and promised to change. This will appear sincere to those not in the know …

Reactions: 15
Standard part of the well documented Wheeler cycle of self destruction. Next step is the full on public meltdown with tears, apologies and promised to change. This will appear sincere to those not in the know …
This 👍👍. The only difference this time is that he doesn’t have a Kirstie to post first pleading with people to be kind to people with mental health issues and he can’t help it. I suppose Head of Nessa Impersonations could do one but it wouldn’t have the same impact. Where’s Alli Shields when you need her? Oh yeah, gone the same way as all your other “friends”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In a nutshell-
He bullied a vulnerable lady into hospital
He bullied a lovely lady off social media for asking genuine questions nicely.
His staff issued a death threat and threats to falsely accuse an ex customer of being a paedophile because she left a 1* review making valid observations.
He made live videos calling ex members (who weren't rude to him) trolly c*nts, and giving out their names publicly so they could be harassed online by his fans.....
And that's just the tip of the iceberg
You forgot that he doesn't actually know what hes talking about.

Reactions: 7

seething.
Reminds me of my Narc mother when confronted with my diabolical childhood... 'Oh come on I wasn't the only one to blame, you weren't exactly blameless!' I was a CHILD cock head!

• Sad
DW #6 trading standards, tattle bastards, tik tok trolls - DW might soon be on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.