Dan Wheeler 8020 #4 Groupon qualified, drugs left his brain fried but he can get you a dildo for half price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how his camera is always slightly above him giving a flattering angle? I suspect he looks even worse close up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Ann Summers rips him a new one! Men are excluded for a reason and MISOGYNISTIC men just ugh!! 🤮 You know he'd turn it into his own titillating perv show telling all the women to suck & f!@k more. He doesn't understand women AT ALL if he thinks that's what makes a relationship.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope Ann Summers rips him a new one! Men are excluded for a reason and MISOGYNISTIC men just ugh!! 🤮 You know he'd turn it into his own titillating perv show telling all the women to suck & f!@k more. He doesn't understand women AT ALL if he thinks that's what makes a relationship.
I feel I should vomit.

Reactions: 3
Boke..if anybody is going to drive me to take a vow of celibacy it's DW

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boke..if anybody is going to drive me to take a vow of celibacy it's DW
I've been off men since I chucked my cheating husband out at the end of 2019. It's the most content I've ever been. Men like Whanker remind me I ain't missing anything. There is definitely pee (and worse) in the dating pool!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been off men since I chucked my cheating husband out at the end of 2019. It's the most content I've ever been. Men like Whanker remind me I ain't missing anything. There is definitely pee (and worse) in the dating pool!
I swear to god, if I got the chance to do it all over I'd be lesbian... men generally make me 🤢 but wheeler is a full on 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
F0B5140A-472C-4115-BA6C-876514EDEE61.png
Does someone want to tell Jen Grundy that EVERY plan can allow that… I mean. Except keto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My review which was verified months ago was flagged for the second time on Friday and has now been reinstated again 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aww he's complaining about the horrible person on TT. Apparently he's doing something about it. Yeah yeah....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 725948Does someone want to tell Jen Grundy that EVERY plan can allow that… I mean. Except keto.
And Karina implying that you can eat above your calorie target and lose weight/cms *sigh*

Aww he's complaining about the horrible person on TT. Apparently he's doing something about it. Yeah yeah....
As in ……. One of those people who keeps posting videos of his words ……so he’s complaining about himself then? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.