Dan Wheeler 8020 #4 Groupon qualified, drugs left his brain fried but he can get you a dildo for half price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how easily he lies - there are VERIFIED 1* reviews as far back as April. Including with names, though the lack of a name proves nothing, as there are 5* reviews that also have initials, and AREN'T verified. So, your point is, Whanker?

And it's TRUST PILOT, you dumbass neanderthal. Thought they were the worst review site ever, and you don't use them?! 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look how easily he lies - there are VERIFIED 1* reviews as far back as April. Including with names, though the lack of a name proves nothing, as there are 5* reviews that also have initials, and AREN'T verified. So, your point is, Whanker?

And it's TRUST PILOT, you dumbass neanderthal. Thought they were the worst review site ever, and you don't use them?! 🤔
Tracked and identified! Come on then - who’s been issued with a lawsuit? Also, the one star reviews are very detailed and thanks to Dan, most are actually now verified 🤣🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if this is what he means when he says ‘you’ve been wheelered’ 😂
71970F25-83A5-4A91-8436-C2E944B576A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tracked and identified! Come on then - who’s been issued with a lawsuit? Also, the one star reviews are very detailed and thanks to Dan, most are actually now verified 🤣🙈
I am still waiting. I am not a troll and I did not write lies in my review which has been verified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Four bleeping threads! Four threads, and still no lawyer letters for any of us! He hired a very slow law firm...

I sincerely hope he HAS engaged a lawyer. Because they'll be laughing all the way to the bank "Yes Mr Whanker, of course we'll write another letter. To Miss Troll, c/o Tattle. To tell her she really shouldn't repeat the things that you, yourself, Mr Whanker, said in the first place? Oh yes, I think you've got a very strong case. That will be £300, please. Yes, that's per letter..."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still waiting on my letter from years back when I called him out. I looked for all the old emails he used to send me calling me a bully 🤣🤣 but couldn't find them. It was in one of them he hit me with the legal jargon also. He's not got the balls to follow anything through ever so why would he start now

• Haha
I don’t know how to link a Tik Tok vid here but DW has just enagaged with a lady who is doing slimming world and has stopped drinking so is going sober - his vid is titled from one addict to another in recovery - sorry mate your not an addict in recovery if your smoking weed every day your not in recovery this is insulting to all those who are in recovery - can Funky or JKyle stitch this with a vid where he admits he still smokes weed thereby he’s lying saying he’s in recovery

Think I’ve copied the Tik Tok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Jacqueline Gold should send a legal letter to Wheeler the cheeky Barstardddd making money off her 😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how to link a Tik Tok vid here but DW has just enagaged with a lady who is doing slimming world and has stopped drinking so is going sober - his vid is titled from one addict to another in recovery - sorry mate your not an addict in recovery if your smoking weed every day your not in recovery this is insulting to all those who are in recovery - can Funky or JKyle stitch this with a vid where he admits he still smokes weed thereby he’s lying saying he’s in recovery

She’s clearly online !!!

I think Jacqueline Gold should send a legal letter to Wheeler the cheeky Barstardddd making money off her 😂☠
Who’s Jacqueline gold?

The state of his jaw tells you everything you need to know about his recovery status..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooo I wonder what the rules are with men doing parties and charging for them!?
I don’t know but if someone else was making money off the back of my business WITHOUT my knowledge and especially off my parties to my party workers, I’d be furious

Reactions: 6
It’s like a crash course in how not to run a business professionally

We should all do that I am Sparticus thing and see if he can tell us who we are .
Tossa !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe a guy who just spent the weekend drinking and smoking weed from first thing in the morning has the audacity to call himself a recovering addict or "sober". What an insult to those who genuinely struggle to keep their sobriety. He may be avoiding the co-codamol but he is still getting buzzed every day and gets that high to replace the codine. He is such a charlatan! He'd say anything to anyone to get them to sign up... he's the type of person who would rob from his own!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.