Dan Wheeler #36 From narcissistic to altruistic, has he really changed? We're pessimistic!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been a long time since I looked for dan. I actually forgot about him, but that nessa wowan showed up on my fyp and he unfortunately came back in my head, I searched for him. And no surprise he's changed his name. And is now I suspect conning people with this spiritual tit. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! When did this all happen?

Reactions: 2
Is he paying the rent?
---
As we all know if he was there it would be all over his social media instead of an AI photo of him and superman arm wrestling.
Or, even for them, they thought his "branding" was too toxic and the arm in arm with Steve required an intervention

Reactions: 1
Well this is beyond boring. C’mon Dan, you KNOW you can’t help yourself. Give us something to laugh at!

He has just announced his newest business..Ai..launching on bank holiday Monday.. and he has a team 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zailum Ltd - new company registered in Feb with Samantha listed as one of the 2 directors. No mention of Dan in the listing - has he been barred by Companies House? It also links to another company "Ziggy Printit Ltd" that lists various directors, including Sam & Rowlie, incorporated on the same day as Zailum. Sam also listed as director of a new AI consulting company, incorporated a few days before the other companies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Zailum Ltd - new company registered in Feb with Samantha listed as one of the 2 directors. No mention of Dan in the listing - has he been barred by Companies House? It also links to another company "Ziggy Printit Ltd" that lists various directors, including Sam & Rowlie, incorporated on the same day as Zailum. Sam also listed as director of a new AI consulting company, incorporated a few days before the other companies.
How bleeping stupid is this woman

Reactions: 7
The ziggy printit is probably those birth sign teeshirts he was trying to sell

Hey everyone, not been on in months. Can I get a brief summary of what’s been happening? Thanks

So multiple sets of company accounts that have to be prepared & filed by an accountant, just why? Because he's a friggin numbskull that thinks a Ltd. Co. makes you look credible!

Hes not showing on the current disqualified directors list on companies house, so it's interesting that he isn't a Director though, we know how he likes to call himself "CEO/Director & Founder of Yet Another Venture That's Absolutely Going to Fail". Knobhead!

Reactions: 2
I find it very interesting that hes managed to invent 'the worlds first' of something that noone has ever thought of however what it does smack of is the Office and American workplace. There is an episode where Ryan - the resident narcissistic loser - invents something not entirely dissimilar to this called WUPHF.com......I suspect whilst hes been getting california sober hes been watching box sets. https://theoffice.fandom.com/wiki/WUPHF.com_(Website)

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240328_004953_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240328_004959_Facebook.jpg

---

---
Unparalleled
Unprecedented
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, spouting tit automatically, across numerous platforms & sending nonsense replies by email. Genius! This time next year gang/team, whoever is still listening! Stand aside Elon, Twatface is coming through...

🙄🤡🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I really want to get it so I can complain about how truly terrible it is because I do not believe for one second that this works and it makes zero sense! Hes not qualified in ANYthing! On top of that whats happened to his real man retreat business? I saw Rowly commenting that this was amazing! isnt he one of the directors is this really the first time hes seen it!? this whole tit beggars belief!

Bloody hell, spouting tit automatically, across numerous platforms & sending nonsense replies by email. Genius! This time next year gang/team, whoever is still listening! Stand aside Elon, Twatface is coming through...

🙄🤡🤦‍♀️
He's the best in the world