Dan Wheeler #36 From narcissistic to altruistic, has he really changed? We're pessimistic!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This moron has no clue about the most basic aspects of technology let alone actually implementing an AI chatbot (as simple as that is today). I bet his product is just him manually interacting with whatever poor soul is directed to his β€œservice”!

Wait....is he claiming he's doing a PhD???? I've read it 4 times and can't make sense of the waffle
Yes, previously and in wheelers world of fiction you dont need previous academic achievements you just google a bit and do a groupon and that makes you eligible to conduct Level 8 (actual not the PT version) study into psychotherapy (or physics).

Ps does anyone else come here on their mobile and it leap down almost making you "accidentally" click on ads?
---
PS Wheelie Bin; Trauma is a word that should inspire such caution

Reactions: 6
Where to even begin with this... 🀣
---
Yes, previously and in wheelers world of fiction you dont need previous academic achievements you just google a bit and do a groupon and that makes you eligible to conduct Level 8 (actual not the PT version) study into psychotherapy (or physics).

Ps does anyone else come here on their mobile and it leap down almost making you "accidentally" click on ads?
---
PS Wheelie Bin; Trauma is a word that should inspire such caution
I thought you needed a Masters degree or equivalent to do a PHD... πŸ€” we all know he doesn't have one of those 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That post was from 2019, I think. Even more evidence that he spouts bullshit on a daily basis though.

Reactions: 3
Where to even begin with this... 🀣
---

I thought you needed a Masters degree or equivalent to do a PHD... πŸ€” we all know he doesn't have one of those 🀣
Yeah..I’ve done a Phd related to my work area, there is no way he would be accepted for. Legitimate PhD without previous qualifications. Hes living in a fantasy land

Reactions: 4
So wait....

He's going for his PhD... But doesn't have a BSc or MSc and if my memory serves me correctly... All 3 can take 10-12 years to get? Especially if you're going into the medical field?

Once again: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did the "big launch" of whatever AI bollocks he was waffling on about ever happen?

Reactions: 1