Dan Wheeler #35 "Fan boys Ren,won't pick on men,he's got a new "calling" yet again šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically just o an echo chamber where people will tell him heā€™s amazing and blow smoke up his arse. No money to be made there though.
And where they'll all pat him in the head and tell him the Ren fans are just bullies and they're only picking on him because they're jealous.

Reactions: 3
I have never knowm someone who can alienate so many different groups of people šŸ¤£ his 'crazies' comments are awful, when he is pretending to promote Ren who is a massive advocate for mental health. I hope Ren's team find their way over here and at least have a glance at the long list of abuse this man had dealt out, cos that's what it is. Can't get his own way bullies and abuses people, gets his own way and it goes wrong surprise surprise bullies and abuses people. Diagnoses himself with numerous mental health conditions making a mockery of people who genuinely have these conditions amd struggle to get support or fight through the stigma attached to mental health. I don't know how these people can watch him. I don't doubt he is finding spirituality, but just for a tool for his ever expanding con man box. I can just see him on an alter with a microphone demanding people hand over their wages or be eternally dammed to hell!

Reactions: 5
Lol, I just went to look at his community page and Dan has been on a dirty deleting spree šŸ¤£
He's left a few but has deleted the ones that make him look like the twit he is!
I'm so glad we have them screenshotted here šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 7
Lol, I just went to look at his community page and Dan has been on a dirty deleting spree šŸ¤£
He's left a few but has deleted the ones that make him look like the twit he is!
I'm so glad we have them screenshotted here šŸ˜‰
I noticed that to

Reactions: 4
Must be a hard pill to swallow that the most viewed Ren videos feature Kaz, and Kaz has had some viral success on Tik Tok on her own now. Everyinr flys higher without the DW dead weight holding them down.

Meanwhile Wheelerā€™s repeating the same cycle of losing interest. I mustā€™ve thought that ā€œmovieā€ would do a lot better than 5,000 views. His views on Rumble are so so low too. Cannot be much more left in the tank to keep this going.

Reactions: 6
Must be a hard pill to swallow that the most viewed Ren videos feature Kaz, and Kaz has had some viral success on Tik Tok on her own now. Everyinr flys higher without the DW dead weight holding them down.

Meanwhile Wheelerā€™s repeating the same cycle of losing interest. I mustā€™ve thought that ā€œmovieā€ would do a lot better than 5,000 views. His views on Rumble are so so low too. Cannot be much more left in the tank to keep this going.
heā€™s heading into his classic meltdown/depression phase of the year now. Heā€™ll be jet washing drives by Christmas with Rowly cheering him on telling him heā€™s the best jet washer ever!

• Haha
Nah hes holding PRIVATE lives, they'll teams calls to everyone else, that said theres usually more than one person speaking
He'll be basking in the adoration from his echo chamber as they patch up his ego, but he'll be back as soon as he realises he can't make any money while he's in hiding šŸ¤‘

I can't wait to see what the new plan to extract money from people will be when he does emerge!

Reactions: 4
He'll be basking in the adoration from his echo chamber as they patch up his ego, but he'll be back as soon as he realises he can't make any money while he's in hiding šŸ¤‘

I can't wait to see what the new plan to extract money from people will be when he does emerge!
Think about the "mindset" of someone that won't allow me to con people. I helped a few thousand

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.