Dan Wheeler #35 "Fan boys Ren,won't pick on men,he's got a new "calling" yet again πŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict 8020 rebrand, 50/50 well balanced man plan! after attending retreats around the world, I have taken the best programs and created an elite plan that will pardon all your wrongdoing and crimes, this will change your life, Remember the 4 R’s Reset! Recharge! Rebirth! ReSubscribe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I predict 8020 rebrand, 50/50 well balanced man plan! after attending retreats around the world, I have taken the best programs and created an elite plan that will pardon all your wrongdoing and crimes, this will change your life, Remember the 4 R’s Reset! Recharge! Rebirth! ReSubscribe!
100% nailed it πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rowley powly is going on the next one.
5k a throw and you get a t-shirt wristband and a diary. This is going to be the new scam. But back home in his back garden retreat with wheeler

Reactions: 8
"Working with"
Well done whoever called it πŸ‘

Working with AKA stealing the idea from!

Imagine him putting on a retreat.
Β£5k a ticket for a shared tent in his back garden for a week. For that you get, beef paste sandwiches, haribos and orange squash. Garden Ice baths (ignore the floating stuff) and a badge that says 'LEGEND'

what a knob

One retreat and he's now qualified to run his own just like everything else he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Β£5k a ticket for a shared tent in his back garden for a week. For that you get, beef paste sandwiches, haribos and orange squash. Garden Ice baths (ignore the floating stuff) and a badge that says 'LEGEND'

what a knob

One retreat and he's now qualified to run his own just like everything else he does!
Lemony lemons and chips like mccainz

• Haha
Reactions: 7

what a knob

Pwoper nootwition.
We can cater for anyone and anyfink
Wait its

Nutrition.
Movement.
---
$5000 for bunk beds

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Reactions: 1

what a knob

Or gang you can get mini legend status-you just need to sign a do not disclose the fact I’m shite document but you will be rewarded with a hand made knitted bracelet for only Β£159.99. Gang -ultimate legend status - if you work hard on the land you too could transform your life just like rowly powly Steve…he came to me weighing 16 stone and through the power of magic mushrooms now weighs 28 stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.