Dan Wheeler #35 "Fan boys Ren,won't pick on men,he's got a new "calling" yet again 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't looked at forum for a week, and this happens. Yes how the f did he pay for this all the money from avid supporters or was it donated by the retreat guy he was on about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He truly is a. Complete and utter bleeping oxygen thief . I can predict what will happen now. He is being educated by the stabber fella and will be a rep for this caveman retreat business to get more people to sign up and will earn commission on each sign up .I bet you that's what will happen . Anything from doing a proper job .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With a personalised handmade Knot Today band to wear whilst intoxicated on hallucinogenics.
Cold baths in his pallet tub
---
Only took 3 days
---
He truly is a. Complete and utter bleeping oxygen thief . I can predict what will happen now. He is being educated by the stabber fella and will be a rep for this caveman retreat business to get more people to sign up and will earn commission on each sign up .I bet you that's what will happen . Anything from doing a proper job .
"Educated"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.