Dan Wheeler #28 Kaz is a mug, Steve needs a Hug, Wheeler is now a healer that helps you get off drugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually damp SQUIB, but I knew what you meant LOL
n.b squib is a type of firework
Nah. A squib is a person born into a magical family but displays nothing of interest

id Say that’s like wheeler then - displays no talent

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see FP is about to be banned from TT due to being reported.
Strange that they have reported FP, due to the negativity from Tattle and TT finding an investor willing to part with 100K.
Very interesting, this take,

Honestly, making a documentary about Whinger would be far more interesting than anything he could or would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he thought the internet was bad in Burwash wait til he gets to Peru 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it’s a stretch from that to rape……

Yep - either …….
It’s a lie - they look stupid (there is no pay off that backfired on us in this situation …… all fallout is on them)
OR
They go to Peru and look stupid and amateur……. To lick a toad, and ‘remain sober’ whilst getting high.

Whether it’s a lie or not there is no good outcome from this for them. I suppose if it’s true he is hoping for 30 seconds of fame if he does something ridiculous after he licks a toad……… but I’m pretty sure that the action is VERY reportable (animal abuse and drug taking) ….. so we would be able to get the posts taken down almost immediately. So that is a long and expensive trip for no payoff at all.

If it’s a lie - zero payoff for them.

In either of the scenarios we ‘win’………. All he does is tell lie upon lie upon lie.

Also …….. if his new dream is a ‘sober community’ …….. then toad licking puts that to bed doesn’t it. Suppose it will be like all the other ‘new dreams’ he has spouted ……….

(Wonder if having a warrant out for his arrest would mean he gets arrested at the airport)
Can't they just arrest him at home?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.