Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊

Here are screenshots of our conversation
I'm so sorry, this is truly shocking however unfortunately not surprising from DW 😡 I hope your treatment goes well ❤

This goes to show the tears and promises of change a few months ago, was all fake, again. What a surprise 🙄 He's still a slimy, money and fame hungry, arrogant, rude and self centered d1ckhead. Eff you wheelie Bin 👊

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for about a week, I have just left the 80/20 plan, I lasted 4 days. Quickly realised that Dan doesn’t have a clue about CBT or supporting people to lose weight and his lives have no content or were vulgar. Academy has very few active members and I noticed that most of them have been there a long time and haven’t actually lost any weight?
When I messaged him to tell him I couldn’t carry on due to a recent diagnosis of ‘C’ the replies were just unbelievable. I wish I had found this sooner and saved myself the bother!
Sorry you’ve been treated so badly - and sorry for the diagnosis. I went through it. It’s a strange time - but you’ll do it. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing someone’s been on drugs all night !!!

I clicked on for 4 mins and basically heard him calling someone out for being fat !

Sam’s mates must be desperate for her to kick him out .
"Debbie" has clearly been deleted!

I cant tolerate this idea "if you dont like what hes saying you don't have to be here we are enjoying it"

Firstly, who's we?

Secondly, this is the conflation between social media and actual information.

You like wheeler, no going for your taste, but fine. Does that mean he can say whatever he wants and any challenge by actually educated people is "not welcome here".

What a way to exist in the world.

Reactions: 14
Is Dan getting anyone to physically sign any agreements? If not it’s unlikely any agreement is actually enforceable anyway.
Even if he is, I guarantee it will be poorly worded & won't comply with consumer contract regulations, his 16 week tie in is unenforceable.

Reactions: 7
@Fuzzypinkpunk you dealt with appalling responses from them at a very difficult time, well done on holding your ground. Wishing you all the best for your treatment 🤗

He just needs a smack on the head with a bleeping hammer at this point! 🤬 I'd be happy to oblige 😏😇🤫

He's completely off the rails of the delusion rollercoaster, what a vile creature he is. How Sam can stand him anywhere near her just defies belief 🤮

Whanker is so quick to label everything trauma (which, BTW, is not your place Dave - a person decides what was a trauma for them, not you) but then spouts that absolutely abhorrent manipulation to someone who is stating they've had a cancer diagnosis?! What in the actual motherfucking duck?

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that @Fuzzypinkpunk - he's utterly disgusting. Wishing you all the best for your treatment x

Reactions: 11
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words and best wishes. I just want to check in and ask if this is a ‘normal’ response/behaviour from him? I work with the police on a daily basis so am not concerned re: police involvement, I am however feeling a little bit stressed out at the thought of being the subject of a hate campaign? Currently recovering from a hysterectomy, really don’t need this.
I know that once he posts a video that in any way relates to me, I can have the police involved and I won’t hesitate either. Not sure how I’m the bad person in all of this 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words and best wishes. I just want to check in and ask if this is a ‘normal’ response/behaviour from him? I work with the police on a daily basis so am not concerned re: police involvement, I am however feeling a little bit stressed out at the thought of being the subject of a hate campaign? Currently recovering from a hysterectomy, really don’t need this.
I know that once he posts a video that in any way relates to me, I can have the police involved and I won’t hesitate either. Not sure how I’m the bad person in all of this 🤷‍♀️
Unfortunately the hate campaign is Wheeler's standard response to anyone who disagrees with or questions him, in any way. Too many here have been through similar. The good news is you can rest assured you have done nothing wrong, and in fact he is the one totally off base.

So sad you are going through all this. You did the right thing to stand up to him, I would now suggest blocking him "on all platforms" and having no further communication except through a lawyer if it unfortunately gets to that point. Last thing you need to be spending energy on now, for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s lying.
I reported him to the police months ago. It’s still an open investigation being investigated (albeit slowly).
I VERY much doubt he has made a report of any kind - because he is the one stalling people at work (me) - lying about mental health (ours) etc etc etc. he used to say he had sent stuff to his legal team. More lies.

You have done nothing wrong. His message is harassment and you could report him yourself. I know other people have also reported him - and if you want my crime ref number I’d be happy to send it to you. (It’s worth you reporting him) xx

He is full of threats. Ignore them. Concentrate on getting yourself better. Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rowlands reporting back...
Standard Wheeler tactics I'm afraid. He hasn't got a police file on anyone... there's definately have a file on him though.

I see Rowland has earned his treats today by reporting back to his Master. Good Boy Stevie!! 🐶🐶

Reactions: 16
He posted my WhatsApp chats too, don’t worry about it

• Heart
I have had precisely one brush with the law in my entire life. A speeding ticket. None of my friends or family have been subject to any sort of police action or even questioning. Ever.

We have what must be at least a dozen documented complaints against Wheeler or other criminal involvement (the pharmacy break in, building vandalism, etc). Anyone so much as questions him, he gets his "legal team" involved! Meanwhile the police must have a massive dossier against him now, with more new complaints constantly flowing in. And this is only the stuff we know about!

What will it take to wake this imbecile up that HE is the problem? HE is the common denominator, in all this foolishness.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS bleep!

why do people make their own things up
WTAF!! 🤬 that's made me feel physically ill, casting doubt over someone receiving a cancer diagnosis!! He thinks this shows him in a good light?!? Bitter & twisted fucktard showing his true colours again...

@Fuzzypinkpunk he's a grade A bully & has plenty of past form for this. I'd take some advice regarding reporting him under malicious communications act (I think). It's highly unlikely he has any current case open with the police, even if he does, I wouldn't worry about it as (especially under your circumstances) his behaviour is harassment & libellous.

I really don't understand what he thinks he's achieving here, but he's a narcissistic sociopath so he isn't wired right in the head.

Take advice, report to police if necessary & put him out of your mind. He's not worth wasting any thinking time over.

• Heart
@Fuzzypinkpunk please don’t worry about it. He’s totally making it up about the police report and even if he was telling the truth (he isn’t) just the fact that he’s posted your messages would invalidate it. I would advise that you block him now and concentrate on your health. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.