Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah tonin

The common cold puts him on his arse once a fortnight, so covid gonna be a bit tricky, but I suspect he will get his red cap blue cap Dr Diagnosis and create a cure from weed based energy drinks with a side of proper nutrition, in 10 days time, Gang… join the 8020 lifestyle plan and never binge or get covid again, first 10 customers get 50% off the Wheeler Covid Healer drinks and Supplements and 1% stake in the new company Life Plan Changing 8020 Lifestyle Fitness and Pharmaceuticals LTD!! all in do is tell lies!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
Well hello. I’m brand new. I was about to sign up to the 8020 plan this week but then I googled the owner

I think I’m really glad I googled 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I have never felt so much second hand embarrasment in my life and I once went to a Peter Andre concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Emj7969

Chatty Member
‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
IMPORTANT- plan of action

Today at 7pm for the next of the series of that ‘live’
If you have an account that isn’t blocked on TT - join the live at the very start. We mass report for bullying and we LEAVE. The leaving is important. Very important. This will affect the algorithm and how much they promote the live - and hopefully the mass reporting for bullying and harassment means it will be taken down.

It shouldn’t take more than 3 minutes tops to do.
It will make a difference - and we will be helping one of our own and his family - and stopping Wheeler from exploiting a child

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Spongranch

Danny this is for you. But if your fellow turnips want to read it, be my guest.

I think now is the time to deal with the superhero " all I do is change lives" shtick, which is very much aligned to your need to wear superman paraphernalia, be it a T-shirt or at times of great mirth to us all, a child's dress-up cape.

As you can see in the photos, you are wearing your superman cape with those beautiful baby blue eyes that you like to talk about.

President Zelenksy President of Ukraine is wearing a superman mask, whilst pictured with his family.

Now " bear with me" sorry Danny you prefer " bare with me", I know you are a Putin fanboy, but please take in the following comments and comparisons:

1. Zelensky has pivoted his career from comedian to President. Whilst you have twisted and turned, jumping from one scam to another and blaming everyone else along the way. Is a career pivot like a " twist and turn", you tell me?

2. Zelensky has rallied his people with defiant speeches. You have interrupted your fellow turnips to repeat the same old " emotional eating" clap trap, every day that you can be bothered to broadcast to a single-digit audience of the devoted and misguided few.

3. There is no record of Zelensky talking inappropriately to minors. There is definitely a record of you doing this.

4. You prize experience as you have no medical or nutritional qualifications. Zalensky said " You don’t need experience to be president. You just need to be a decent human being.” Have you ever thought of trying to be a " decent human being"?

5. When the going got tough Zelensky stood his ground and led his people. Tell me what happens when the going gets tough for you? Do you go ill, citing various issues, blame others, lash out, or a combination of all those things?

Danny, you can wear a child's superhero cape every day of the week, it will never make you a hero. You lack leadership skills, you lack intelligence, you lack a backbone, you get the picture you are very much lacking in so many areas.

On the left, I see a hero, on the right I see a loser.

PS, They say the eyes are the window to the soul. This is what we all see, nice blue though.

1646064802726.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I’ll dip a toe in a thread suggestion.
Dan Wheeler 23: TCHQ takeover, academy’s sh*te, the DJ plan backfired because of your spite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I’m sorry to report that the Pigeon is dead. May he fly high despite the permanent ban. The work has been invaluable and has kept us all entertained……. Though thankfully content is available in other places

Danny boy is so obviously rattled……. And rightly so…….. we know your past, present and your future. It’s filled with drugs and your demise…….. unable to even sustain a week of working without going on a bender and using those same tired excuses.

Daniel - You’re a fat addict. You’ve not kept the weight off and you’re not qualified. You failed over and over and over again - you’ve failed not because of what anyone else has done or said ……. It’s all on you. You’re a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a narcissist……. You’re a wannabe big time scam artist …….but you messed up big time. I know things. I know so many things ……… and all of them about you (and I’m not the only one). Sitting on my hands FOR NOW because unlike you I’m a decent human being ………. BUT one day …….. all those people will be telling everyone what they know.

Have you not figured out yet why you haven’t found the 👀👀👀 in the academy?? It’s hilarious. You are clueless and all the while they feed us information. We know all your comings and goings. So many secrets……. And you still trust them.
We have 👀👀👀👀👀 everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

JCMSadie

VIP Member
How come the only people willing to be around Whanker are those who make their livings from pretending to be people who are no longer relevant...?

Nessa, Robbie...who next, fucking Noel Edmunds? Maybe a Here'say tribute act?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I was just about to say the same... Thanks to Wheeler showing everyone what a dick he is, people have found us and we almost have more members than he has!

I have had a few messages today from members checking in on DJ. I have spoken to him and just want to let you know he's OK and hes grateful of our support x

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Maggie2017

Hello,

Long time lurker (been around silently scrolling, and judging The Wheel Grim Shady since thread number 5 😂) You all make me snort laugh so figured it was time to join the ranks.

I’d better have a number (if you’ll have me!) I’m not sure how I managed to get booted off after week 4, but one month they refunded my payment out of nowhere, I got a cancellation email, I asked about it in the academy and then got kicked out 😂😂😂 I wasn’t even trying to cancel at this point but I’m not complaining.

Gained nearly half a stone on my 2340 calories and lost a mm off my right middle fingernail.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Dan Wheeler #23 Desperate Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

• Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏼👋🏼 Just been introduced to tattle by a fellow ex 8020 group member.
I still pride myself in taking him on and getting my moneyback through PayPal after I was thrown out of the 8020 academy 😂😂 what’s my number please…?
Hiya and welcome to TCHQ member #190❤

Well done for getting a refund - he really is something else isn't he?!

Get yourself comfy, we are a fab bunch here x

Nath is a good friend of mine, please be kind, it’s sorted 🙏🏻
I FUCKING LOVE this! Wheeler is gonna hate you even more now! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
OK ……
SO - he was so scared of going live on TT and getting banned that he didn’t use it. That, my friends, is a WIN.
(And if he decides to carry on with this stuff - we go again tomorrow and for the rest of the week).

• Heart

999bird

Hi 👋🏼👋🏼 Just been introduced to tattle by a fellow ex 8020 group member.
I still pride myself in taking him on and getting my moneyback through PayPal after I was thrown out of the 8020 academy 😂😂 what’s my number please…?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

DixieDeeDee

I'm being wheelered! I mean swindled!!...I'm loving this group so wish I'd found it earlier....could I have a number please?

• Heart

999bird

Who remembers this rant of his! This was the final straw for me back in 2017!!!

Just working out how to attach a video, sorry new to this 😬

I assume he raged in response as usual?
I was threatened with the usual legal team of his 😂🤔 full refund received 😂

Welcome! 🤗 I do believe you're #190 @DansBarmyArmy will confirm

Glad you found us, a safe space just full of truth telling, the opposite of Danny boy 🤥

Well done on the refund AND being thrown out! I think you'll fit in well here 😁
I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to find you!! I was orginally one of his clients back in the LCF days. My coach was a guy called Darren Farrell cousin to Chris Spearman. Check them guys out! Honestly nice guys and you’ve guessed it, they fell out with Dan! They’re hugely successful guys now thanks to breaking away from Dan.
Darren coached me well and had great success. I didn’t carry on due to the cost!
Dan back then held a black tie do in London, have everyone shares in Life Changing Fitness 😂 it was a massive fraud back then. I listened how he told us that the fitness industry was a big lie and don’t touch performance enhancing drugs to now find actually he was taking them himself!
I joined 80/20 mainly due to the team he had with him, Nicky and Hannah.
I saw one of his videos where he ranted about someone endorsing something like skinny coffee. Dan went into a massive rant wishing that they are maimed in a horrible car crash and become disabled for the rest of their life. I was appalled, I mentioned it in a private group I was in on Fitbit for someone to screen shot it and send it to him! Well you can imagine, he threatened her To tell him who said it, who was in the group. Threw her out along with me and my partner. Thai was enough to launch a dispute with PayPal that I was not being provided a service which I paid for. PayPal took the money out of his account t and gave it back to us. I don’t think he used PayPal again after this 😂
I’m so please he is finally being exposed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha