Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is he??? I thought I had been blocked 🀣 does anyone know if he was in the academy this morning at 9?

Didn’t he just make a timetable yesterday??🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Keeping it Wheel...wouldn't want people to have their expectations raised by achieving something so monumentally difficult as rolling out of bed, going into the living room and sitting in front of his phone chatting tit at the astronomically early hour of 10am (y'know, an hour after the rest of the world has already got up, got ready, done chores, worked out, walked the dog, got kids ready, done the school run, navigated a commute, and started work...).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
7E456340-4B31-4D74-90CD-7622D908ECB5.jpeg
Party nails ready for the under 200 event πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or as I like to call it BANKRUPTCY 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi

Not an entertaining post. How could it be? No swearing, no headbutting the camera, and no superman costume!

However, this is " context", one of the ten commandments from the Turnip Temple.

"Though shalt defend wrongdoings by citing the need for context when wrongdoing takes place"

I took all the free information to analyse the 8020 TT account. This is to get a picture of what is happening from the auditing tools available. If someone out there is a social media guru, then please do comment. I am just looking at charts and making the best deductions I can. Someone may have far more experience at this than me. Apologies for the blurred bits. This is from a free report where they blur until you pay the money. I would do the reverse with Danny, paying good money to blur him out!

After TT, I take a quick look at youtube.

Below are screen grabs showing an analysis of the 8020 TT account. This is what I can get from the free report, so apologies if parts are missing.

Despite a lot of work from Turnip Towers, account quality is labelled as average. They measure four components, one of which is credibility. I can imagine statisticians rolling around the floor belly laughing when " credibility" comes into the picture.

Summary of it all if you are busy. The charts say the following:
- No real lift-off despite all the " effort" going in
- Lacklustre engagement. Whatever format the Trio of Turnips is trying, it is not hitting home
- TT likes and comments are up, but engagement remains flatlined
-YT is flat at best, backwards at worst
- TT is described as an average 45% by one analysis platform.

Remember when an unfunny sitcom comes on the TV? It runs for one or two seasons, then disappears, and you don't notice it has gone. Well, this 8020 nonsense is very similar. It just cannot get off the ground despite the many, many changes to the format. It might be time to invite Michael Barrymore and Katie Hopkins onto the show, with Putin being busy right now.

1645697157434.png

Below parts are blurred ( not paid for report). You can see that engagement is low, but comments to likes are good.
I would suggest few people engage with this content on TT
1645697197429.png

Below you can see likes and comments are up, but shares per post are flatlined. It appears that no one considers the posts interesting enough to share.

1645697364481.png

1645697468555.png

This is an example report. Above is the report proper, but it is blurred as I have not paid for the report
What you can see through the blur is more women than men. I cannot believe it follows the same age range as below, as this would mean the majority of 8020's audience are 13-17 and I cannot believe that! This cannot be a like for like report. I had the age range as older.
1645697504691.png

Audience authenticity is not great, but not the worst.
1645697976303.png

Youtube

Subscribers are down. Yesterday down 10 and in the last 30 days down 20 . Yearly estimate down 240
Estimated earnings from the last month on YT Β£30

1645698106213.png

Weekly subscribers and views are down on last week. Now "bear with me", as they say! There appears to be a lot of effort (?) going in, but the outcome is poor. Whatever combination of " lives" with whatever format makes no real difference to YT subscribers or views.

1645698314656.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Place your bets, another storm/power shortage or illness/infection/mental health crisis?

I’m going with the classic β€˜I’ve got an infection in me leg’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi

Not an entertaining post. How could it be? No swearing, no headbutting the camera, and no superman costume!

However, this is " context", one of the ten commandments from the Turnip Temple.

"Though shalt defend wrongdoings by citing the need for context when wrongdoing takes place"

I took all the free information to analyse the 8020 TT account. This is to get a picture of what is happening from the auditing tools available. If someone out there is a social media guru, then please do comment. I am just looking at charts and making the best deductions I can. Someone may have far more experience at this than me. Apologies for the blurred bits. This is from a free report where they blur until you pay the money. I would do the reverse with Danny, paying good money to blur him out!

Below are screen grabs showing an analysis of the 8020 TT account. This is what I can get from the free report, so apologies if parts are missing.

Despite a lot of work from Turnip Towers, account quality is labelled as average. They measure four components, one of which is credibility. I can imagine statisticians rolling around the floor belly laughing when " credibility" comes into the picture.

- Lacklustre engagement. Whatever format the Trio of Turnips is trying, it is not hitting home

Remember when an unfunny sitcom comes on the TV? It runs for one or two seasons, then disappears, and you don't notice it has gone. Well, this 8020 nonsense is very similar. It just cannot get off the ground despite the many, many changes to the format. It might be time to invite Michael Barrymore and Katie Hopkins onto the show, with Putin being busy right now.

View attachment 1084463
Below parts are blurred ( not paid for report). You can see that engagement is low, but comments to likes are good.
View attachment 1084466

Below you can see likes and comments are up, but shares per post are flatlined. It appears that no one considers the posts interesting enough to share.

View attachment 1084476

View attachment 1084479
This is an example report. Above is the report proper, but it is blurred as I have not paid for the report
What you can see through the blur is more women than men. I cannot believe it follows the same age range as below, as this would mean the majority of 8020's audience are 13-17 and I cannot believe that! This cannot be a like for like report. I had the age range as older.
View attachment 1084480

View attachment 1084498

Youtube

Subscribers are down. Yesterday down 10 and in the last 30 days down 20 . Yearly estimate down 240

View attachment 1084501

Weekly subscribers and views are down on last week. Now "bear with me", as they say! There appears to be a lot of effort (?) going in, but the outcome is poor. Whatever combination of " lives" with whatever format makes no real difference to YT subscribers or views.

View attachment 1084508
Ohhh that entertains me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love a good graph me

Place your bets, another storm/power shortage or illness/infection/mental health crisis?

I’m going with the classic β€˜I’ve got an infection in me leg’
Not paid the electricity bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posting on Facebook though about an amazing offer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ duck off with ya offers you can’t deliver what you offer anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to hear his educated input on Putin n NATO 🧐🧐😳😳😳
He said in his live on Tuesday that he was a fan of Putin and that if Putin needed help with the invasion to drop him a message, then showed off his 'big guns' and flexed his arms.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He said in his live on Tuesday that he was a fan of Putin and that if Putin needed help with the invasion to drop him a message, then showed off his 'big guns' and flexed his arms.
How could he be siding with a narcissistic psychopathic totalitarian dictator... oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi

View attachment 1084463
View attachment 1084466

View attachment 1084476

View attachment 1084479
View attachment 1084480

View attachment 1084498

Youtube

View attachment 1084501

View attachment 1084508
If it's viewers rather than subscribers on TT, the age range might be right as it is more popular with young people. But I don't doubt that they swipe past pretty quick when he pops up, and aren't subscribers.

The engagement is poor even with likes and comments in the green, because most of those likes and comments come from a tiny number of the same people (ie Ratty).

Hilarious that his YT stats are so tit. I have a YT channel and only post once a week, video typically under 30mins and on a subject with a much smaller target audience...yet have gained more than 30 followers in the same time as him posting daily for three hours has lost him 20!**

Or someone is posting on his behalf
Pretty sure it's automated. His scheduled posts let him down again. His "we're back" ones have the wrong info and this one looks like he's chasing new customers rather than meeting his obligations. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing, it shows and makes him look bad all the time 🀣

** Not a brag BTW - my channel is just a hobby, I don't do anything to grow it except post. I just think the comparison is bleeping hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.