Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the 30 seconds of crap doesn’t talk to anyone who isn’t a mother nor anyone who isn’t a wife - well done MattDan/Dan - fecking idiots - wouldn’t expect anything less than that shite

Reactions: 11
Where are these published?

Reactions: 5
yes Dan, this is exactly where your focus should be - on your PROFESSIONAL and FAMILY FRIENDLY PLAN
yay for weed, yay for coke, yay for codeine,
such a shining inspiration

knob

View attachment 1017763
They should legalise brushing your teeth

Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. he is grim beyond belief
Pig! Those poor kids- what is she doing?

Reactions: 10
Right, surely there must be a way that Ellen can remove her videos even though shes no longer in the group? Any fb wizards know?

Reactions: 7
Why does Kaz look like Big Bird in the Advert though?

Also do women only loose weight to better wives and mother's? I'm not married and have no kids, does this mean I can stay fat? Pass the crisps!

Reactions: 21
Why does Kaz look like Big Bird in the Advert though?

Also do women only loose weight to better wives and mother's? I'm not married and have no kids, does this mean I can stay fat? Pass the crisps!
And why were they not full body filmed. Head shots are nothing to go by. I got a small head and a fat ar$e and belly.

Reactions: 15
This idiot is now claiming they can deal with any and all conditions. Right which authorative body do I report this to please? He can't get away with this.
If this passes as an online ad, try the ASA . They tend to rap knuckles, as they don't have that much power, but it makes most companies think when the ASA gets involved. If the company has the capacity to think!

https://www.asa.org.uk/about-asa-and-cap/the-work-we-do/what-we-cover.htmlas of complaint inside our remit
"The types of ads we deal with include:
  • Radio and TV ads (including teleshopping presentations
  • Ads on the internet, smartphones and tablet
  • Ad claims on companies’ own websites
  • Commercial e-mail and text messages
  • Posters/billboards
  • Leaflets and brochures
  • Ads at the cinema
  • Direct mail, whether addressed to you personally or not
Use this form to report online scam ads in paid-for space: including ads on newspaper websites, paid-for search engine ads or ads appearing on social media.
We share information gathered via those reports with our network of key industry partners, including all the major social media platforms and ad networks operating in the UK, so that scam ads are taken down and the information used to stop similar ads appearing."

Reactions: 5
So you can confirm you didn't get progress through the 8020 plan and these pics aren't representative of 8020?!
100% can confirm that my transformation wasn't from 80/20 plan. I never heard of the 80/20 lifestyle plan back then it was a full 7 day nutrition plan and 6 day training plan in the gym with weights and cardio.

Reactions: 16
100% can confirm that my transformation wasn't from 80/20 plan. I never heard of the 80/20 lifestyle plan back then it was a full 7 day nutrition plan and 6 day training plan in the gym with weights and cardio.
Thank you.

Something else that will be passed on. Thanks Wheeler!

I am told Mike was part of LCF, thats how he got those results and he later became a coach.

I am also told these people will never have heard of 80/20 that's been emblazoned all over their pictures unless they have been follwing the shit show more recently.

False representation again Daniel. Tut Tut!

Reactions: 12
In the words of Pam from Gavin and Stacey: "Is that it???"

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.