Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monkeycat

I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, don’t know how anyone could put up with him. I really like Nathalie who he did the podcast with and thought it was pretty poor form how he didn’t mention her at all in the post. Even just a thank you or best of luck etc

Reactions: 3
He's giving us a shoutout 🤣
Tattle get a mention on the gram? Must be hitting a nerve. I only said the truth anyway, he’d remember it well himself was only 6 weeks back. Arms behind his back, cap in hand hovering over the girls shoulder.

Creep.

Jg86

VIP Member
I have a story..
A few years ago he worked in a well known men’s clothes shop and faked an accident for compensation. He was found lying on the floor “unconscious” after “tripping” over a bucket and falling down a few steps…
A colleague called his sister to tell her what happened and she answered the phone saying “did Damien fall?” Before she was even told anything 🤨

He was always talking about S&M stuff and showing colleagues nude pics of girls sent to him, he was an absolute creep, everyone hated him, he definitely puts the ICK in BroderICK

My theory is he bought followers out of his compo money
It would explain how he reached such a high number almost overnight without having a viral video or post.

livingonthemoon

If I have to listen to him pulling up his zipper one more time, ugh, I would have assumed he was not into women, imagine living with him 😦

Reactions: 2

Jg86

VIP Member
Damien has always given me a bit of a odd vibe tbh, tries way to hard to be edgy and an expert on absolutely everything. Any girl he’s ever been with has ran a mile after a short period of time which probably says it all.

I wanted to comment on this thread because about two months ago when he was in love with the Ukrainian bird, I seen/heard him on middle Abbey Street begging a very drunk young girl to come home with him while I was walking past.
Just to note he seemed very much sober.

Admirable he’s made a living out of what he does, however he’s not all it seems.
Theres so many stories about him which is the reason a lot of irish high end brands want nothing to do with him. Txt book love bomber and controlling creep.

Jg86

VIP Member
Even his replies on his posts are so passive aggressive, takes everything as an insult, thinks he's getting one up on them by replying in a dickish manner. There is absolutely no way he has a million followers authentically
---
Any more stories?
Some stories include unprofessional and inappropriate dms being sent. As well as being rude to staff, dropping the hand on a certain irish influencer. It was noted and dealt with.

He wasn’t very well liked, was kind of doing social media at the time too but it didn’t seem to be going anywhere. I worked in a mostly male dominated workforce and the other guys used to warn the few girls who worked there about him being a bit aggy and possessive with girlfriends.
OhmyGoodness 😱 He defo gives off that vibe, he seems very intense 😬

Jg86

VIP Member
How do you know
the week before he announced he was leaving the podcast,his girlfriend was posting about the importance of focusing on the healthy fulfilling relationship in life and not allowing others to take time away from that. Then boom all of sudden podcast was gone and he was announcing his new bits coming down the line.