Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
You’d think someone with such a massive following would have a gifted stay in a hotel or be able to afford one you can move in

Reactions: 2
Also saying he’s 5ft 8 when he’s absolutely not. Met him before years ago and I’m 5ft, he wasn’t that much taller than me at all 😂 for someone who says he’s not insecure about his height why lie then??

Reactions: 1

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
The mystery of Damien Broderick, had about 10k followers last September and now all of a sudden has over 1m and no one knows who he is but influencers are stuck up his arse.
Omg I wondered same..never heard of him till shitshow Gossies last night😅And clicked on his page & he has 1.2Mill followers😱Like who the hell is he🤣🤣

Jg86

VIP Member
What a fucking tool !! Damo, you wannabe they aren't stealing content. He is so delusional it's so entertaining 😂

Jg86

VIP Member
Exploiting his nephew for content. I dislike influencers but I hate those who use children to push their brand/content.
Consent applies to children not just adults. Nobody should be allowed post videos of them but especially if its for financial gain or as an ad.
Damien , you are a creep.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Is he after deleting it? Jay Kavanagh is in for it he’s also doing let’s get dressed. Only difference is he’s nice to watch

Jg86

VIP Member
Someone has gotten under his skin . A video for his "haters". I'm surprised he's not a part of the be kind brigade considering it's always full of nasty, mean spirited folk who constantly talk about the haters.

Jg86

VIP Member
The actual state of his London vlog, like a 6 year old made it, there is literally no point to the video
He thinks he is the coolest gent that ever walked. Whoever spends €45 on tickets to hear him.sing needs their hear checked. That will be another painful blog.

Jg86

VIP Member
always got hugh hefner vibes from him, the dressing gown he wears is vile and last year a woman interviewed him on video about his style and he started it off in the manky dressing gown with just his jocks on underneath it, though it was so weird creepy and incomfortable, gave me creep vibes from that moment on
How he wasn't called out for that is still beyond me. It was so inappropriate but that's him he is inappropriate. Cassie stocks has yet to see through and continues to give him attention. He is a lad masquerading as a man. His true character inevitably shines through.

Jg86

VIP Member
I don’t even follow him on insta but I follow the girl he does the podcast with. She’s after putting up that he’s decided to step away from the podcast and asking if people would like her to continue it solo. I get the vibe from her stories his decision to step away was quite abrupt and unexpected. Anyone have any tea ?
The girlfriend!!! She wants him to focus more on their relationship and the "luxury brands" they are creating 🙄