Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was Denise Royle!
All that money and she still looks like she's dying her hair with a home dye.

She doesn't post much content with Charlie anymore. I wander if they've had a falling out.

Reactions: 11
I have to say I am enjoying her latest posts. I hope she lost her way but now starting to feel like herself again. The clothing/look is definitely some sort of crisis but maybe she just has to ride it through, its def an odd look.

Reactions: 11
Admittedly, I do like the on my way to work stories. She’s an actress/comedian at the end of the day and she plays this particular part well. Everything else has been trial and error I reckon.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow she hadn’t been showing up on my insta for a while but I just looked - very odd behaviour. She’s acting like a 20-odd year old childless girl not a woman with kids.

Not wishing the end of a relationship on anyone but getting his name tattooed on you this early on it never ends well.

Reactions: 26
I don’t mind them as such but finger tattoos blow out, it’s wonky, its just terrible.
They don't stay looking good for long.
We wore those stretchy chokers in the 90s.
She used to seem quite normal- not skinny, 2 kids, funny.
She comes across as trying too hard at the minute and trying to relive her teenage years

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the new boyfriend. That would have most people in new relationships running for the hills.

Reactions: 10
Oh god look at the Y, it looks like it’s all blended in at the bottom.

I think cooked for her as he’s chef… not sure if she’s split with the husband before getting with the boyfriend
Yeh, I wonder if she was cheating with this Ryan. Or is he a recent fling? Didn’t she split from her husband ages ago?

Reactions: 1
Google says they got married in 2019 then they split summer 2021.
I’m sure she tagged her new bloke in a post after he’d cooked for her and friends while she was with her husband. I can’t be 100% sure though

Reactions: 6
Oh nooooo that tattoo! My sister did the same thing, it faded and stretched over time AND she split up with the bloke so tried covering it with flowers which once again have faded and stretched and now her finger is just an absolute mess.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.