Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched 2 eps of the witchfinder, expected to hate it but I don’t! Found it funny and don’t mind Daisy in it so far

Reactions: 9
Watched 2 eps of the witchfinder, expected to hate it but I don’t! Found it funny and don’t mind Daisy in it so far
I wanted to like it, but felt like I'd wasted half an hour of my life.

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to take the socials off her again.
6442D1CB-FC4A-4F87-B8A6-A0117C6A9A66.jpeg

1647161209083.gif

I started Witchfinder last night after seeing it mentioned on here, didn’t even know about it due to her distinct lack of promotion. I didn’t mind it and will finish today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s flaunting this new relationship but I find it surprising that she still follows her ex husband and commented a heart on a post in feb, I really thought it wouldn’t have been a great breakup as she just seemed to care about being famous

Reactions: 10
The whole 'I'm going to a bootsale... Look how relatable and working class I still am'. Embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s stuck in a time warp with her style choices
Even my fella, who takes absolutely no notice of anyone said last night that her ‘look’ is really weird for 2022 - he knew it was very dated

I wanted to like it, but felt like I'd wasted half an hour of my life.
I like the style of humour of the show overall. I could give or take Daisy in it, don’t think she brought anything unique to it, but I was relieved she wasn’t over the top or loud - personally I was pleasantly surprised and I really was not going in to it with an open mind ha.

I assumed it would be very Miranda-esque type humour ‘huh look at me I’m a big fool’ all canned laughter & that very middle class sitcom tv humour, which I hate. Jessica Haines (can’t remember if that’s her name- Spaced etc.) was fab as always

I really liked Daisy, she came across as funny, down to earth, non showbiz husband, then bang, she now has extensions, fake eyelashes, tons of make up. Total 360 and not for the better.

Reactions: 19
Her nails look like press on’s from Poundland. Why does she have such massive white tips? Like they were in in 2003, it’s 2022. Nearly the entire fingernail is white tip! Who does those nails, big Mandy?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She really needs a stylist, she looks very 2000. It all looks a bit cheap and nasty. With the right styling and make up she’d look so much better

Reactions: 14
Oh my poor Buckbeak 😢 I feel bad for watching videos with her in now.
I wouldn't feel bad. I think I've followed so many influencers/ z Listers that use their children for engagement, I'm just old and cynical. To be fair Daisy's Instagram was better when she had buckbeak on it, she's the star really. To contradict myself, I like the posts with her daughter, I just hate how they use their children.

Reactions: 17
I nearly actually laughed at her stories this morning. The make up is a bit much but I’m sure she’d think I look like shite too. Come on Daisy, finish your post-separation crisis and get back to being funny again.

Reactions: 17
She definitely seems to be trying to go back to her old style on insta.
She's realised her most popular stuff was when she did pop culture nostalgia and involved her daughter ect. I find it kind of hard to buy the whole 'act' now, but it's definitely more of the content people want.

Sorry if obvious, but why does she nickname her kid Buckbeak?!

I wouldn't feel bad. I think I've followed so many influencers/ z Listers that use their children for engagement, I'm just old and cynical. To be fair Daisy's Instagram was better when she had buckbeak on it, she's the star really. To contradict myself, I like the posts with her daughter, I just hate how they use their children.
Her son will be coming up to 2 years old... She'll be wheeling him out for some content soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.