Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the private chef that was in her drunk stories a few months back that were deleted quite quickly… Wow surprised she’s hosting the NME awards- that’s quite random. I wonder how her jokes / chat went down or whether just OTT laughing?

Reactions: 6
That show she's in on BBC 1 looks like it might be good. But her character is very much in the same vein as This Country, David copperfield, what she seems to be trying to distance herself from. Wonder if it was filmed before or after the 'transformation'.
Just confirms shes only funny when playing a character.

Reactions: 10

Struggled to find this thread because of no spaces between her names in the title :) My first impression of her new man is he's gay. I suspect he will be out of the closet at some point. Of course maybe he's just a very camp looking straight man....

Reactions: 8
Ummm… ok. 😳

Struggled to find this thread because of no spaces between her names in the title :) My first impression of her new man is he's gay. I suspect he will be out of the closet at some point. Of course maybe he's just a very camp looking straight man....

Reactions: 4
I've said it before but she looks like someone who would kick the tit of you on a night out before going for a bag of chips on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I've said it before but she looks like someone who would kick the tit of you on a night out before going for a bag of chips on the way home.
She looks like the hard lass at my school who used to do exactly this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t find her funny at all.
The “wonky knob” business? It seems that ex boyfriend had a bent penis
I’m not sure why she thought any of us would be interested or find that amusing.
I take it that she doesn’t realise a bent penis is not uncommon? I’m sure she has a few physical flaws herself.

Reactions: 23
I don’t find her funny at all.
The “wonky knob” business? It seems that ex boyfriend had a bent penis
I’m not sure why she thought any of us would be interested or find that amusing.
I take it that she doesn’t realise a bent penis is not uncommon? I’m sure she has a few physical flaws herself.
It’s one of those jokes that would have caused uproar had it been the other way around. A man ridiculing an ex gf for something like one boob bigger than the other for example.

It was all made up anyway so I guess that’s how she can justify it, no actual person was body shamed. However as you say bent knobs aren’t uncommon so it’s probably best not to add fuel to the fire of peoples insecurities.

Reactions: 24
It’s one of those jokes that would have caused uproar had it been the other way around. A man ridiculing an ex gf for something like one boob bigger than the other for example.

It was all made up anyway so I guess that’s how she can justify it, no actual person was body shamed. However as you say bent knobs aren’t uncommon so it’s probably best not to add fuel to the fire of peoples insecurities.
I wonder if she has anyone around her, who can point out that a lot of her stuff is not funny.
I suspect that she has been over indulged, believes her own hype and now thinks that she is naturally hilarious.

Reactions: 13
It’s the private chef that was in her drunk stories a few months back that were deleted quite quickly… Wow surprised she’s hosting the NME awards- that’s quite random. I wonder how her jokes / chat went down or whether just OTT laughing?
Thought it was! She’s tagging him now but he seems like her gay BFF? If not, she’s absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 5
So it looks like her management have allowed her back onto Instagram! But her content is now so far away from what she used to post at her 'peak', not really too sure what her demographic is anymore?!

Reactions: 5
I actually think she looks great in those photos from the NME Awards.

She's still a twit though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like a middle aged mum accompanying her gay son to his college awards night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I cannot believe the transformation, always loved this country or whatever the duck it’s called then followed her at the start of lockdown with the whole pirate instagram messages or whatever he was and then as it progressed and she got more exposure I realised what an utter twit she is, literally left her husband thinking now she is in this ‘showbiz’ life that she can do better well sorry love but unless they can think of a new Catherine tate show you’re gonna be stuck living where I live….. because she lives in my street 😉😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s with the constant black blazer dress???? It’s not a good look hun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.