Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read her book? I got it with my free credit on audible and was so so disappointed. Used to be a big fan but she just makes me cringe now

Reactions: 11
Has anyone read her book? I got it with my free credit on audible and was so so disappointed. Used to be a big fan but she just makes me cringe now
my aunt pre-ordered me on for a Christmas gift.
I was a big fan in lockdown but I’ve gone off her that much I’ve not even started it.

Reactions: 7
my aunt pre-ordered me on for a Christmas gift.
I was a big fan in lockdown but I’ve gone off her that much I’ve not even started it.
I’m exactly the same. Was bought it as a gift as I really liked her, and was interested in her story. However since the wonky knob stories and then her sad demise, I just have no interest in reading it. I feel bad as it was a gift and the person was so chuffed they got it for me.

Reactions: 9
I do feel like drinking has been her downfall. When she was at her popularity peak in 2020, she was pregnant, so wasn't drinking and seemed to be at her best.
Unfortunately I think she's surrounded by 'yes' people now who tell her she's great and laugh at her jokes, when she really needs tough love and help.

Reactions: 22
Really pleased to find this thread because I thought I was going mad… what the hell has happened to her!? It’s very weird she essentially stopped using Instagram after her book launched?? I used to think she was so funny the sea captain thing had me in stitches for weeks.

this is purely me just thinking things up but I wonder if she regrets leaving her husband? She got very famous loads of followers, people loved her, lost loads of weight on keto and left him & now I think the personality change is because she regrets it.

Reactions: 17
I watched her old video about the first thing she'd do when the pandemic was over and laughed my head off. Very basic cheap comedy but hilarious all the same.

Reactions: 5
The thing I’ll never forgive her for is ruining Into The Mystic for me 😩 can’t help but feel like a lush when I listen to it now after a 🍷

Reactions: 4
Newsflash shes only funny when she's playing Kerry Mucklowe and she played her very well on her insta during lockdown. One trick pony I'm afraid. Ricky Gervais could probably write something amazing for her, I think even if they brought This Country back it would dive. Something has happened to her and she seems to be going through something, for that I'm sad.

Reactions: 31
Newsflash shes only funny when she's playing Kerry Mucklowe and she played her very well on her insta during lockdown. One trick pony I'm afraid. Ricky Gervais could probably write something amazing for her, I think even if they brought This Country back it would dive. Something has happened to her and she seems to be going through something, for that I'm sad.
This is it exactly. As far as I'm aware she's not a stand up so why would she automatically be hilarious just because she was a good comedic actor in TC. I fell for it though. She needs to hush up.

Reactions: 9
This is it exactly. As far as I'm aware she's not a stand up so why would she automatically be hilarious just because she was a good comedic actor in TC. I fell for it though. She needs to hush up.
I think these panel shows etc that she seems to be doing a lot of are totally the wrong medium for her- she's an actress, not a comedian.

Reactions: 12
Does she spend anytime with her kids anymore? 🤣
Saw her book in the library the other day. Didn't look like it had been read at all... Literally can't give it away!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.