Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Amazon reviews are starting to come in for book. Most are complaining about no wonky knob (??) and the book not being signed. Only 3 star average so far.

Reactions: 9
Just tried to watch NMTB and Christ she’s awful. She’s not funny, a distraction (fanning herself with a card?!), she’s quite bizarre. It’s like there’s a joke no one else gets, maybe it’s been edited badly but I’m bemused. Sad really because I kinda want to say ‘tone it down’ which I hate because it feels misogynistic and bitchy but I think it’s because it seems overly forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really reminds me of when Denise Royle had those bad hair extensions put in on one of the Christmas episodes of The Royle Family and called everybody 'Babez'. It's all just bizarre. The first lot of transformation photos I thought were another one if her jokes at first. If anyone has the book- please let me know what it's like because I'm still half tempted to buy it to see if any of the 'old' her is left in it. Sadly, I do think the majority of her comedy is her brother.

Even the sea captain, was funny at first but dragged out too long. Everything is dragged out too long - she doesn't know when to stop. I think Charlie must have reigned her in for This Country.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Finally unfollowed. Her content is utter shite now. Yet another weird video of her and that guy tonight. What’s the point?

Reactions: 14
The Amazon reviews are starting to come in for book. Most are complaining about no wonky knob (??) and the book not being signed. Only 3 star average so far.

Mine wasn't signed but was pre- ordered with that premise.

Reactions: 2
I know its so petty but I hate that she's resharing people putting her book infront of all the other books in shops.
It's someone's job to have to sort that tit out and if you've ever worked in retail it's bloody annoying.

I feel like this thread needs moving from rave 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She was embarrassing on The One Show. Blatantly saying she'd done the book for the money and then tried to back track in a jokey way. Lots of polite laughing but she isn't funny at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was embarrassing on The One Show. Blatantly saying she'd done the book for the money and then tried to back track in a jokey way. Lots of polite laughing but she isn't funny at all.
We had a mad scramble for the remote once I saw her announced for the One Show….

“my eyes, my ears!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched a few episodes of Buzzcocks and… yeah it’s not great is it? I just don’t think she’s very good at off the cuff humour and her talents (or her brother’s talents) clearly lie in writing where she can put a bit more planning into it. I will always love This Country but she is odd at the moment

Reactions: 12
Daisys brother has a role in the new stath lets flats season. I hope he gets a good career because he is genuinely so funny in a way daisy isn’t anymore

Reactions: 19
Daisys brother has a role in the new stath lets flats season. I hope he gets a good career because he is genuinely so funny in a way daisy isn’t anymore
He’s so naturally funny in a very understated way. Opposite to Daisy.

Reactions: 12
I actually really like the Carole Baskin video. Even though I wish she’d stop wanging on about Penguin and being unprofessional re her contracts!

I think because it feels a bit original, dunno.

Reactions: 8
That is actually funny 🤣 asking for a Baskin. I thought she was promoting the new Tiger King series before I unmuted it. She’s seemed like a pain in the 🍑 for the people at Penguin, they are probably clutching their pearls and regretting jumping on her bandwagon.

Reactions: 3
I loved her funny dances but she seems to be a one trick pony judging by her recent comedy. She seems to put on this charade of being a spoilt, gormless teenager and it gets irritating.
She certainly isn't up there with Waller-Bridge and Michaela Cole.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.