Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, a glammed up pic in your stories isn’t content is it? As said above, it’s probably better suited to a personal/private account and either take a break from the PR account or keep it for the kind of content you’re known for, or to promote what’s coming next. Presumably she’s being funny on Buzzcocks - what about outtakes, glimpses of guests etc to build some hype.

Reactions: 10
I agree she does look great but it still is a shame people class beauty or a glow up purely down to weight and only worth is weight loss - very sad
It's not about weight loss. She's gone from in her nightie with no bra or out of the shower with a towel around her head to long blonde extensions, full make up, lashes etc. Up the nose, double chin videos to eye bleeping herself and all about the angels. Until she posted the full body shot a week or so ago no-one knew about the weight loss and were still calling it a glow up.

Reactions: 18
Love Daisy but this all smacks of someone who has lost weight through the heartbreak/trauma diet and the clothing choices just come across as 90’s white eyeshadow, rimmel lipstick vibes. Seems to have lost her funny relatable side, hope she gets back to that soon.

Reactions: 23
Those legs though 😍 I just want some lafffs too
same 😍

She’s obviously getting her hair and make up done everyday for filming so she’s showing it off. I don’t think she will keep it up if I’m honest. I do miss her funny side

Reactions: 8
Maaattteeee the best diet I've ever been on is the break up diet. She looks amazing, fair play to her, even if it's not my style.

Reactions: 15
She won't be funny on buzzcocks, when she's got the wig on she's too cool for school. Just my opinion, hold fire. Maybe she'll prove me wrong.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually sad reading this thread. Daisy wrote one of the best shows of the past ten years, gave us a good laugh through lockdown, was amazing on taskmaster, seems like a lovely lady and now she’s gone a bit glam people are turning on her saying she isn’t funny looks trashy etc. I mean yes you can have an opinion but I don’t really understand it. She has done nothing wrong apart from dress up a little and enjoy the way she looks. It’s quite scary how quickly people turn on you if you dare change yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s actually sad reading this thread. Daisy wrote one of the best shows of the past ten years, gave us a good laugh through lockdown, was amazing on taskmaster, seems like a lovely lady and now she’s gone a bit glam people are turning on her saying she isn’t funny looks trashy etc. I mean yes you can have an opinion but I don’t really understand it. She has done nothing wrong apart from dress up a little and enjoy the way she looks. It’s quite scary how quickly people turn on you if you dare change yourself.
It’s not just the look though is it? It’s the weird drunk tiktoks, it’s the exaggerated Britney lipsyncs & ott posing. It’s not something she’s ever done before. That kinda behaviour is what I could get from most of the love island lot, not a comedy genius like you said.

She made a lot of women feel very accepted in their bodies, having a laugh and taking the piss at the same time.I thought she looked great before but this whole ego boost if you are a certain size is weird to me. Losing weight isn't always a positive thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not just the look though is it? It’s the weird drunk tiktoks, it’s the exaggerated Britney lipsyncs & ott posing. It’s not something she’s ever done before. That kinda behaviour is what I could get from most of the love island lot, not a comedy genius like you said.

She made a lot of women feel very accepted in their bodies, having a laugh and taking the piss at the same time.I thought she looked great before but this whole ego boost if you are a certain size is weird to me. Losing weight isn't always a positive thing.
but then on the flip side it’s like you’re saying she was only worthy as a relatable person because she was a little overweight and put herself online in her pjs? It’s almost like people now don’t like her because she lost weight and now doesn’t look “relatable”. The same comments were made with Adele’s weightloss. People shouldn’t stay that way to please others and be relatable.
You are right weightloss is not always positive BUT I want to see the positive in her posts and genuinely hope she is happy and confident

• Heart
Reactions: 25
but then on the flip side it’s like you’re saying she was only worthy as a relatable person because she was a little overweight and put herself online in her pjs? It’s almost like people now don’t like her because she lost weight and now doesn’t look “relatable”. The same comments were made with Adele’s weightloss.
I’m not saying she’s not worthy of anything. I’m saying that we follow people for certain reasons because we enjoy that content they provide. She’s not providing that content anymore and that’s why people are no longer looking to watch. Most comments here have said how they miss that old relatable stuff she pumped out naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.