Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant in the Instagram sense. She gained many followers from being anti-cool kid, ripping the piss etc but actually underneath she’s just desperate to be one of the cool kids!
It a textbook transformation.
And FYI I think this county, is the best thing since sliced bread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also talent does not negate being a knob sometimes.
R Kelly had talent but he was also a massive peadalo!
Please tell me you’re not comparing Daisy having a bit of an identity crisis on Instagram to R Kelly and his abhorrent crimes against children. That is offensive beyond belief.

I still disagree that Daisy is anything like Rosie, even in the Instagram sense. I don’t see Daisy flogging tit via #ads or being a mummy blogger wannabe. She’s just doing some drunken thirst traps because she’s clearly going through a break up! Give the woman a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please tell me you’re not comparing Daisy having a bit of an identity crisis on Instagram to R Kelly and his abhorrent crimes against children. That is offensive beyond belief.

I still disagree that Daisy is anything like Rosie, even in the Instagram sense. I don’t see Daisy flogging tit via #ads or being a mummy blogger wannabe. She’s just doing some drunken thirst traps because she’s clearly going through a break up! Give the woman a break.
Wow!

It was an example to illustrate two things, such as talent and being a good person *FOR EXAMPLE*, does not have to be mutual.

I’m going to leave this now, it obviously struck a personal nerve with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I took a look at her IG after reading some of the discussion here

I feel like the very obvious filter use in some of the images, as well as the TikToks seem to be making fun of the younger influencer/TikToker types but then it's not done often enough where it really does seem like a joke/character

How very odd

Reactions: 4
I'm going to read the thread now, but as a long long time fan I'm just going to ask now, what is going on?

Reactions: 6
Bless her. I remember when Charlie was the one with more followers on Instagram! There’s no doubt that the traction on social media has done wonders for her career, but I worry about everything else that comes alongside that. She’s an exceptionally talented writer and actor, it’s sad to see that being slightly tainted by this odd oversharing and strive for instagram clout, she’s so much better than all of that! But, more importantly, I just hope she is doing okay and being looked after if she needs it. Charlie and the rest of her family seem incredibly grounded.

Reactions: 18
I hate to say it but I’m going off her a bit 😔 great for her if she’s lost weight and she does look good but she seems to have changed so so much now.

Reactions: 13
I mean a glow ups great, be who you want to be.
But its the realness interspersed with obvious set up situations like the Captain and the penguin stuff. Probably best to separate private and professional life and just show the funny characters because this is becoming real unfunny and strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm fine with her new look, she just doesn't seem funny. All the 'tag a witch' and 'slagz' stuff is really immature.

Reactions: 21
I'm fine with her new look, she just doesn't seem funny. All the 'tag a witch' and 'slagz' stuff is really immature.
I mean a glow ups great, be who you want to be.
But its the realness interspersed with obvious set up situations like the Captain and the penguin stuff. Probably best to separate private and professional life and just show the funny characters because this is becoming real unfunny and strange.
I think she missed the boat with making the aggressive ‘hun’ humour a thing - it’s been done. If that’s what she’s going for?? I assumed she would have had a much more witty feed and like @BigMavis says, it’s too chaotic to be able to tell what’s a joke & what’s her. I think it’s just a disappointment for those of us who really rated her comedy and seeing someone ‘real’ with no airs and graces, it was very refreshing.

Reactions: 12
There's nothing funny about pouting into the camera to Van the Man. Nothing.
But then there obviously wasn't meant to be, its just such a huge change that have left many confused.
I couldn't care less about the make up, hair extensions or clothes, lots of great comedians are glam, Roisin Conaty, katherine Ryan to name a few. But DMC is acting weird right now. 🍷

Reactions: 14
Is anyone in the dump gang :ROFLMAO:? I rarely look now because its all been done but I searched and there's no mention of this. I couldn't get over how similar Kerry was to Daisy, maybe it was just a character all along and she's decided to retire it. She certainly came across very different on task master.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone in the dump gang :ROFLMAO:? I rarely look now because its all been done but I searched and there's no mention of this. I couldn't get over how similar Kerry was to Daisy, maybe it was just a character all along and she's decided to retire it. She certainly came across very different on task master.
But at least she was normal on task master, not some throwback ladette glambot. As others have said, this new look smacks of identity crisis. I agree with those hoping she’s ok, there have been a lot of changes in her life in the last couple of years, it must be overwhelming for her, however positive most of them have been.

Reactions: 22
From some of her throwbacks of her younger (skinnier) self - and I mean no offence with that - I just can't shake that this is who she actually is and probably was back then too (not taking away from her talent I just mean she probably didn't enjoy being a bigger girl as much as she's made it seem comfortably so if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
From some of her throwbacks of her younger (skinnier) self - and I mean no offence with that - I just can't shake that this is who she actually is and probably was back then too (not taking away from her talent I just mean she probably didn't enjoy being a bigger girl as much as she's made it seem comfortably so if that makes sense?
It does. I often thought when she shared throwback photos of her younger skinnier self, that that was how she still wanted to look. I don't think she was happier being bigger.
I just can't understand how she isn't funny anymore, weight should have no difference on her being funny.

It's hard not to judge, we don't know if it's something she's going through or heading towards a character she's creating. She didn't always look like Kerry from this country. We know she's funny and creative let's see what happens over the next few months. I imagine she's either going through a bit of a midlife, which lots of us do or she's working on something. Good for her looking so amazing, I truly believe shes not the type to become a twit overnight. I might eat my words in a few months but I'm definitely h
Still here for her. I think she'll be great on never mind the buzzcocks xx

Reactions: 10
I agree she does look great but it still is a shame people class beauty or a glow up purely down to weight and only worth is weight loss - very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know fashion and style are down to individual taste but I can’t get over the time warp she’s stuck in… her french manicure in her story just now is 🤢🤢🤢 At least when she was posting her throwback photos she used to self deprecate how she looked, but I do unfortunately think she’s a fan of this “chav” aesthetic. Such a shame as her red carpet looks previously have been iconic, and she looked great on Taskmaster even whilst heavily pregnant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.