Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the book thing annoying when she went off Instagram it was clearly an advertising technique and she seemed to take a confidence knock in what to post after ‘midget-gate’

Reactions: 13
I agree on the not knowing what to post after midget-gate. Thatsinglemum did her best to cancel her and I dunno, maybe it made her feel like she has to be ultra careful with what she says now. I really like Daisy I'm hoping this is just a phase of her finding her feet on her new level of recognition

Reactions: 18
I found the book thing annoying when she went off Instagram it was clearly an advertising technique and she seemed to take a confidence knock in what to post after ‘midget-gate’
Yeah, this was when I started to go off her a bit. I know she's built her brand on being irreverent and stuff, but I'd give my left tit for a book deal, and it just seemed like she wasn't taking it seriously.

Reactions: 6
When she was posting the ‘sexy’ videos/pictures I thought she was doing it tongue in cheek (as per her much earlier posts) but I don’t think she is now 😬 a very different vibe.

When she was posting the ‘sexy’ videos/pictures I thought she was doing it tongue in cheek (as per her much earlier posts) but I don’t think she is now 😬 a very different vibe.
So funny how many people on her Insta thought this I never did but imagine the cringe that people think you being ‘sexy’ is for a piss take character 🥴 I think like loads of folk (Jack Monroe for one) she could do with having a ‘work’ insta and a private one

Reactions: 10
I don't follow Daisy because I don't have Insta (she is someone I'd follow if I did) but I've seen her comedy shown and interviews she's done etc.
She always seems to come across well and is clearly very talented.

I'd be inclined to give this change a huge amount of acceptance and just go with it.
She's had two children in quite a short amount of time, we're still in the midst of the pandemic and she's apparently just split up with her husband. That's an awful lot to deal with. No wonder she's having a wobble.

I doubt she's just had a personality transplant, she'll get back to her usual self at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree on the not knowing what to post after midget-gate. Thatsinglemum did her best to cancel her and I dunno, maybe it made her feel like she has to be ultra careful with what she says now. I really like Daisy I'm hoping this is just a phase of her finding her feet on her new level of recognition
Did I miss something? Midget-gate?

Also maybe this is an unpopular opinion but her new appearance doesn't bother me in the slightest. I never thought she was funny because of how she looked or dressed, it was her personality and sense of humour. Seems like she is having her hot girl summer 🤣 I'm sure she can still be funny even when dressed like an extra of TOWIE circa 2010.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Also maybe this is an unpopular opinion but her new appearance doesn't bother me in the slightest. I never thought she was funny because of how she looked or dressed, it was her personality and sense of humour. Seems like she is having her hot girl summer 🤣 I'm sure she can still be funny even when dressed like an extra of TOWIE circa 2010.
she put up a post on Instagram about weight loss and used the word midget. Someone by the name of thatsinglemum called her out publicly and she took the post down and apologised.

The only issue for me is she’s not being funny nor interesting at the mo I might as well be following someone I went to school with if I want to see them pulling their kid round their new street and going for a night out with bad stennies and too many fake eyelashes in she could wear what she wants if she was still giving me clever laughs but that’s gone a bit awol. I’ll give it a slide but don’t know if her whole audience will which would shoot her self in the foot when her book is due out

Reactions: 14
Some of the comments on her Instagram are horrible. “You’ve changed” “we miss the old Daisy” “fame has gone to your head”. I genuinely think it’s so mean to say that to a woman who’s clearing finding herself again after a possible breakup. Damn we should be hyping her up! She looks fantastic (not that she didn’t before) and I genuinely hope she is happy because she’s an absolute legend, an amazing writer and actress. I honestly cannot wait for buzzcocks

• Heart
Reactions: 31
she put up a post on Instagram about weight loss and used the word midget. Someone by the name of thatsinglemum called her out publicly and she took the post down and apologised.
TheSingleMum who’s offended by her own bleeping door knocking went mad that she had taken a photo in a mirror and used the term midget. She really pushed for her to be cancelled and daisy just apologised. It was honestly so dramatic and uncalled for.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thatsinglemum is absolutely toxic. Zero talent and charisma compared to Daisy. I've no time for the professionally offended, no matter their background.

Damn we should be hyping her up!
Why though? Why can't we express concern?

All that "true queens straighten each other's crowns" stuff is pure Facebook shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The only issue for me is she’s not being funny nor interesting at the mo I might as well be following someone I went to school with if I want to see them pulling their kid round their new street and going for a night out with bad stennies and too many fake eyelashes in she could wear what she wants if she was still giving me clever laughs but that’s gone a bit awol. I’ll give it a slide but don’t know if her whole audience will which would shoot her self in the foot when her book is due out
Agree with this. Content wise it’s different.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow Daisy because I don't have Insta (she is someone I'd follow if I did) but I've seen her comedy shown and interviews she's done etc.
She always seems to come across well and is clearly very talented.

I'd be inclined to give this change a huge amount of acceptance and just go with it.
She's had two children in quite a short amount of time, we're still in the midst of the pandemic and she's apparently just split up with her husband. That's an awful lot to deal with. No wonder she's having a wobble.

I doubt she's just had a personality transplant, she'll get back to her usual self at some point.

I find it funny that people expect her to walk around looking like Kerry Mucklowe! We're all allowed to get glammed up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I used to love her but it’s clear she’s just another Chris ramseys wife! Used Instagram to build a following taking the pee out of influencers, all whilst desperate to be one.
The wonky cock etc are all just marketing ploys.

• Sad
I used to love her but it’s clear she’s just another Chris ramseys wife! Used Instagram to build a following taking the pee out of influencers, all whilst desperate to be one.
The wonky cock etc are all just marketing ploys.
Yeah she definitely seems to be recreating CRW’s rise to fame

Reactions: 4
Hugely unfair to compare her to Chris Ramsey’s Wife.

Daisy bloody created, wrote and starred in one of the best comedies of the last 10 years. She’s just filmed another one, she has the new Buzzcocks coming, she’s been acting in other stuff (that sci fi show I forgot the name of, the David Copperfield movie).

Literally nothing like Rosie Ramsay who hangs off her husband’s coattails and can’t do anything without him!

Daisy is extremely talented. It’s obvious she’s going through major changes and that reflects in her social media presence, but none of that negates her clear talent.

She’s not an Instagrammer guys, she’s a writer and actress who happened to become popular on Instagram when she was stuck at home during the pandemic. CRW wishes!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Hugely unfair to compare her to Chris Ramsey’s Wife.

Daisy bloody created, wrote and starred in one of the best comedies of the last 10 years. She’s just filmed another one, she has the new Buzzcocks coming, she’s been acting in other stuff (that sci fi show I forgot the name of, the David Copperfield movie).

Literally nothing like Rosie Ramsay who hangs off her husband’s coattails and can’t do anything without him!

Daisy is extremely talented. It’s obvious she’s going through major changes and that reflects in her social media presence, but none of that negates her clear talent.

She’s not an Instagrammer guys, she’s a writer and actress who happened to become popular on Instagram when she was stuck at home during the pandemic. CRW wishes!
I meant in the Instagram sense. She gained many followers from being anti-cool kid, ripping the piss etc but actually underneath she’s just desperate to be one of the cool kids!
It a textbook transformation.
And FYI I think this county, is the best thing since sliced bread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also talent does not negate being a knob sometimes.
R Kelly had talent but he was also a massive peadalo!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.