Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it seems like a working class woman who has gone from having no money to having shitloads combined with a cult social media following who is also going through a break up. It's not a great combo. I hope she's okay and has good support around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To me it seems like a working class woman who has gone from having no money to having shitloads combined with a cult social media following who is also going through a break up. It's not a great combo. I hope she's okay and has good support around her.
I'm getting these vibes from her too. Last year she had a listers, z listers and everyone in between giving her lots of love in her insta comments and that has to mess with your head a bit. I couldn't give a monkeys how she chooses to dress, but it's bizarre the difference in the stuff she is posting compared to last year

Or maybe I'm wrong and she's playing the long game with some parody character? I don't think so though

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I hate when this happens to people who become successful, especially women. There should be some sort of guidance scheme put in place by Equity to help actors/comedians/performers deal with fame.

Reactions: 9
To be honest I'm trying to cut some slack for her. She had two babies in the space of a few years, work slowed down during the pandemic and being herself was very relatable (who else can hold a pencil case under their boobies?!)
It seems she probably felt down in herself and decided to lose some weight (a personal choice I won't judge for) and the "look" she's going for now, I actually get why she's doing it - if you look at the photos of Daisy from years ago when she was slim, she looks the same style wise now except a few years older, it may be that she feels that look for her really boosts her confidence and makes her feel better than she's felt for a long time. I really can't knock her right now because I don't know what the pressure of fame feels like, but she's just landed buzzcocks which in itself is a big boost for her career. Maybe she's feeling the pressure? If so I understand why she's trying to "glam up" and to be fair she does look great, just maybe needs some advice on the 2015 makeup trend and wardrobe.
Still following her though as I'm holding out hope for some more funny sketches etc on her instagram like we got with sea captain, Bojo videos, what can your tits hold, etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I agree.

I hate to say it, but I also think she’s drinking a lot more, and sometimes on her own, hence last night’s bizarre post.

Reactions: 9
Can't just be me who wants to know how she lost weight so quickly?!

Reactions: 8
She posted months ago about going on the keto diet. Someone (her Dad?) had recommended it.

Reactions: 4
I thought weight loss was down to giving birth? The keto thing was for the benefit of a joke post she had to delete as it was offensive

Reactions: 3
I thought weight loss was down to giving birth? The keto thing was for the benefit of a joke post she had to delete as it was offensive
No she was doing keto. She used the word ‘midget’ in the caption and that’s why she deleted the post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally I found the thread!! I wanted to come on here to say WHAT THE HECK has happened to Daisy. I don’t like the new Daisy, she seems fake 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What's with calling us all witches and slags in her captions on Insta? is it supposed to be funny?

She's coming across as a rough old piece.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What's with calling us all witches and slags in her captions on Insta? is it supposed to be funny?
I’m not sure tbh. Either she’s trying to be funny or she’s trying to create a sense of us all being in one ‘girls together’ type gang but totally missing that the use of misogynist language (and dressing sexually for the male gaze) is degrading and unnecessary. ‘Sisters doing it for themselves’ in a early 2000’s timewarp 😩

What even is that blurry TikTok on her story and grid of her in her pjs drinking out of a mug? What’s the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Appearing at The BAFTAs, on Jonathan Ross and the likes alongside Hollywood glamour pusses is going to knock anyone’s confidence, especially post pregnancy and with a relationship break up thrown in to the mix.
Things started to go a bit “Ick” for me when she seemed to go through a phase (post sea captain) of being constantly on the beg for freebies. Some were clearly jokey digs at Infuencers but some were her trying her luck.
I do hope she is ok though, she is exceptionally talented.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.