Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder if she has brought that home or is renting. Just from browing a home on that lake is 1 million pound. I wonder if she is renting just to break away from the ex.
They sold This Country to America and she’ll have had a sizeable book advance it was quite a jump from where she was living though!

Reactions: 6
There's quite a few cryptic insta stories going on, twin flames??
Yeah I saw that. A lot of the twin flames thing has been peddled by a cult, so I was a bit 👀 at that.

To me, that’s much more off-putting than the new look. Just over a year ago she was doing hilarious fake tarot card readings, totally taking the piss, and now it seems like she truly believes the twin flame thing? I really hope not.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw that. A lot of the twin flames thing has been peddled by a cult, so I was a bit 👀 at that.

To me, that’s much more off-putting than the new look. Just over a year ago she was doing hilarious fake tarot card readings, totally taking the piss, and now it seems like she truly believes the twin flame thing? I really hope not.
She did a post about her best friend, I just took it in relation to that.

Reactions: 7
Looks like a classic glow up following a relationship split. Out with friends all glammed up 'living her best life' etc...

Reactions: 12
What’s with the latest video? I love that song, but I listened to it a lot after my break-up 🙃 the comments are ruthless.

Reactions: 4
She looks like she did in 2007, matted extensions & bad eye makeup. It has to be a joke

Reactions: 11
oh wow I feel awful now, I thought she was in character and had been laughing along. Admittedly I haven't been following as much as before so I checked her IG...i dont 'get' her anymore so will unfollow

Reactions: 5
She looks like she did in 2007, matted extensions & bad eye makeup. It has to be a joke
I read this so wrong, I thought you said "she looks like she died in 2007". I was sitting here thinking bloody hell, that's harsh that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s an act going off all her stories the past few months. If it’s a character, it’s a pretty tit one 🤷‍♀️ She doesn’t look like she’s “living her best life”, but I hope she is!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.