Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the tiktoks - she DGAF and it's so refreshing. The countdown tiktok I saw on Instagram made me laugh so much.

Reactions: 6
Her TikToks are getting me through some days at the moment, can’t stop watching them. 😂

Reactions: 6
I love her! She’s hilarious however I do wish she’d stop sharing her friends company’s and that gardening women who’s irritating as tit!
also pip is soooooo cute!

Reactions: 1
Her tik toks kill me off. She’s hysterical, I kinda love seeing her in her old pyjamas with holes in, boobs swinging 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone else watching daisys live with Tom Davis?? Ahh I love them both so much

She was on Fearne Cotton’s Happy podcast last week and made me love her even more. Really humble upbringing with not much money, would struggle directing as hates giving criticism to anyone other than her brother, hates the idea of fame and didn’t enjoy the BAFTAS as full of pretentious pricks looking over her shoulder waiting for someone more interesting to come along. Genuinely seems such a down to earth and funny woman 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was on Fearne Cotton’s Happy podcast last week and made me love her even more. Really humble upbringing with not much money, would struggle directing as hates giving criticism to anyone other than her brother, hates the idea of fame and didn’t enjoy the BAFTAS as full of pretentious pricks looking over her shoulder waiting for someone more interesting to come along. Genuinely seems such a down to earth and funny woman 😊
I‘m not a Fearne Cotton fan but I will have to give this a listen. I’m sure she mentioned she’s on Scarlett Moffatt‘s podcast too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.